A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Neglected Dragons require an incredible amount of clicks to become one. There isn't even a guarantee of survival, or even being converted at all.
  2. It would be nice if you guys could click on my sig's dragons. I don't want my extra special vampire to die! :rolleyes:
  3. Technically it is already dead.. or should I say undead.. :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Ooooooooohcopperplease :)
  5. Could you possibly breed me a Christmas dragon?
  6. No. It's not christmas.
  7. Fail I totally forgot about breeding times :oops:
    607 likes this.
  8. I can try for a copper offspring...won't be PB, since they are all female. I'll let you know.

Edit:Qwerty check your convo....copper link there for you. First attempt was a total "refusal" lol..but second was success.
    607 likes this.
  9. Tyvm <3
    607 likes this.
  10. Has anyone heard of the dragonmarket? Its a site that i find very useful. There is a daycare, and a market where people put offers and requests. There is also a tools section which has an inbreed checker, scroll stats and a section which says which forms nocturnes are in, what sun eggs will hatch into, whether zombies are hidden or visible and what glory eggs will hatch into.
    Just thought it would be nice for people to know...
  11. Eggs Around the World has a dragonmarket and all of those tools.. Are you talking about EATW? ..On a plus side, it helped me locate my zombie finally.. for the first time since Halloween.. :rolleyes:
  12. I traded a ssilver for the new green and yellow one on EATW!
  13. Just got a dorkwed! :D(It's the terrae hatchling in signature)
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  14. Terrae?
  15. Yay, i got an alt vine dragon!