A simple DragonCave thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Feb 22, 2013.

1. The problem is, there isn't a way to see the flowers you've sent. So technically you just lose them.
  2. What is your scroll name again..? I can send you a few pretties.. I have a couple available.. o3o
  3. OH GAWD
    Same as MC
  4. *sends dandelions* xD
  5. I'm pretty sure I see a rafflesia flower. Are you really gonna give that to someone?
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  6. I have already sent a few of those corpse flowers to people.. xD ..I also got one in return..
  7. March Releases!!!
    penfoldex and autumnrain26 like this.
  8. lol, I forgot to mention those.. xD
  9. Imma back!
  10. Hold it,I have no idea if this is minecraft XD
  11. Nope not minecraft. Dragcave.net
  12. My DC got blocked by my parents.
    Eh, it's only on the wifi. I'll check it with my phone.
  13. Why did it get blocked?
  14. Does anyone have a vampire egg or hatchie? I can try to compensate for eggs lost in the process of making one.
    Ps i am trying for a neglected dragon. Wish me luck!

15. I have tons of Vampires, so I can bite an egg with one for you and hope for the best.

As for Neglected eggs, if they have even ONE view before there's less than an hour left of the time before they need to hatch, they'll die.
    What you have to do, is hide the egg until it has less than an hour of life left, then when it's time is that low, put it as many hatch sites as possible.
  16. Hey Im going on a no click site spree. It is a test to see if it is possible to hatch a dragon without actual click sites!
  17. Of course:p I don't use click sites and sometimes my dragons get sick.
  18. It is possible to hatch and grow a dragon without using a click site but you need to have the dragons posted enough places that they would get exposed to enough views to grow and hatch.. Many of my first dragons were hatched using EMC alone. But click sites make it so much easier unfortunately.. :oops:
  19. Did that, it still died TT-TT probably because i unfogged at 3 minutes of life left. Did not turn. I had another experiment that would have been ready on saturday, but it clashed with events so i had to abort. Next try will be at 7 minutes to give the egg time to get views.
  20. Neglected experiments are difficult to work with sometimes, unfortunately.. :oops: