A sad day on SMP3

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Aug 3, 2015.

1. It's great to see so many of us helping each other out. The rail there was replaced and much progress has been made at the farm. Thank you to everyone who has helped out so far :)
    Acemox2k and tzgiles like this.
  2. Enchanting room replaced, food farms are fixed, working on the skeleton grinder now.
  3. If you need anything and I can provide it, just say so. (including ruprees.)
  4. That's terrible, and where wake-up call for me. busy with other things so i did some bigger check. the damage on my smp9 place where big too. And not sure what other city's are hit bye this.

Wanted to help, but am for a while busy myself to repair things when i have time.
    look here to see my damagae, it's mabye peanuts compared with yours. but it's anooying
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp9-terra-nether-station-heavy-grieved.55346/

Wish you good luck with the rebuilding..
  5. Because they like to bully others and because they think they are safe behind a computer screen and can do whatever they want.
  6. Also the player on the signs is a guest meaning they have not even completed the tutorial so whoever did this is trying to frame someone.
  7. When I get home I will go and help out.
  8. Need anything, ask if be glad to help.
  9. I was talking to tzgiles he said "There Almost fixed :)" Sorry about the grief its very rude, is The guy who wrote the signs banned?
  10. The guy who "wrote" the signs didn't grief it.
  11. its still should be punished some people can get very offended by this. and I'm pretty sure its against the rules.
    EDIT: Ooooh. i know. sorry this took along time to realize but i think he was trying to blame someone else :p
  12. Three people were banned as a result of the greifing, but bout about 4-5 hours of working to fix it, the farm has been completely fixed, besides waiting on the skeleton spawner to be replaced everything is back up in running.
  13. My sincere thanks to all of you who donated time and/or materials to the rebuild. The same goes to all who offered or were ready to help if asked. I think I spent as much time whispering "thanks, but we've got what we need now" as I did repairing the place :). Last I checked the skeleton spawn wasn't restored, but the rest of the place is rebuilt. It was a great team effort to get it back up and running in just a few hours. My hat's off to you guys, you rock!
    Acemox2k, fBuilderS and CoryLovesYou like this.