A Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xinn, Jan 9, 2014.

1. I'm fairly sure your average posts per day is fairly high >.>

Spammer :p

EDIT: 10.28 posts per day.
  2. Welcome back! Hope you dont have to take another break from us :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Oh my gosh you guys, I wasn't expecting this much attention lol! I'm sure people walking past the truck are trying to figure out why I'm smiling so hard at our phone.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, AliceF3, 607 and 3 others like this.
  4. You guys are adorable :rolleyes:
    We're excited :D
  5. I'm am just so filled with joy to be reading this thread... Welcome back Panda! I've missed you!
  6. Welcome back, I was wondering where you went!
  7. So sorry to hear about your friend, I had a similar experience with my eldest brother a few months ago. He had prostate cancer, but it was pneumonia that finished him off :(. Hope you are now safely re-settled and glad to see you back - maybe LLO will make a comeback? It's like a ghost town these days!
  8. Sorry your friend passed away Panda. Sounds like things were bumpy for you and your family. Life can often throw us some curve balls. Well welcome back! EMC can be good escape from reality.
  9. Thanks guys, I'm excited too! :D

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! This friend had several ailments that were basically inherited, came from her working on boats and fishing all her life, and that she developed through the years. It was the Pneumonia that got her too. The worst part is that it was a huge surprise, we had just talked to her for an hour or two that Wednesday night and she seemed loads better than when she went in. They had to move her to Intensive Care the next morning and she passed that Friday.

Yeah, things were a bit bumpy for a bit but hopefully they're getting back on track.
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  10. :eek: Welcome back Pandas! :D Great to see you're here again!
  11. Shes back shes back shes back shes back shes back SHES BAAAAAACK! WOOOHOOOOO! Welcome back Pandas!
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. YUS YUS! :D
    Welcome back!
    :DDDDDDDDD
  13. Panda!
    Welcome back! :D
  14. Panda! I've missed you so much! Finally, you're back! :D
    607 and PandasEatRamen like this.