A farewell to EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Aug 1, 2014.

1. I think we only spoke like once but you're smart.

Are you going to study politic science or economy or something like that?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I intend to pursue a degree in Economics or PPE (Politics, Philsophy, Economics) then go for a PhD in Economics. :)
  3. If you ever come back and visit us, I suspect you'll come back a very very smart man haha
    You're already pretty smart as well, you're going places Volt~
    Equinox_Boss, 72Volt and 607 like this.
  4. Thanks for the farewell, I know you mean it :)
    I expected a longer post, but perhaps I should realise words aren't everything. Though when in the beginning I have seen you as someone to defend me against, when I changed and you changed I accepted you and now I do really like you and can say your posts actually have great thought in them.
    Equinox_Boss and 72Volt like this.
  5. Good news, everyone!

I just remembered I got Mumble, so when the Mumble server of the current server I'm on is quiet, I may be able to drop in. I may do so now. :)
    Equinox_Boss, Krysyy and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  6. yay!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Adios.

I didn't know you super well, but I had fun working with you on Concordia. Although I am completely and totally opposite to you when it comes to our ideologies, I hope you the best in life.

And your Economy of EMC papers were fun to read.

That is all.

EDIT: After looking through your history, I have determined we DO have some ideologies in common:
    • Detroit is messed up.
    • Cryptocurrencies are cool.
    • Khan Academy is awesome.
    • Books are great.
  8. We will miss you
    Equinox_Boss and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  9. I had a great time working with you in Concordia and making it a cool place, I might take you up on the offer to be your successor but we will see.
    Equinox_Boss, 72Volt and Trapper777 like this.
  10. Books are pretty damn cool, when they're on topics I'm interested in.
    Aren't you a liberal democratic secularist world federalist like me? ;)
    Equinox_Boss and Trapper777 like this.
  11. I don't even know, I just don't
    Equinox_Boss and Trapper777 like this.
  12. Here's a handy questionaire.

1. Do you believe in human rights?
    2. Do you believe all people should participate in their government?
    3. Do you believe religion should be separate from the state?
    4. Do you believe in uniting the world under a single country?

If you answered 'yes' to all these questions, congratulations! :D
    You are indeed a liberal democratic secularist world federalist. Like me. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. We won't ever forget you Volt. Please visit from time to time. Your legacy shall go on. (like Concordia)
    Equinox_Boss and 72Volt like this.
  14. what am I if i answered yes to all but the last one?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I feel if everyone participates in govt. then all the people who like the guy for looks instead of actually reading and learning the parties ideals, then the system would be pretty poor. Also, uniting the world into one country means having so many cultures and religions that hate each other. If we can't unite North and South Korea how can we unite the USA with the Middle East?
  16. C'mon :-/, if ,uhwdxwhjxjwxxbjh rd j ed ed jjjbjbggyuhhbvgghhbvguhbvghndcddswgqvgasaaqq err h handiwork
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Ah, Scott, you shall be missed here on the Empire. I thank you for all that you have done to shape your community, and I wish you good luck in you future endeavors, though I don't believe you'll need it. We shall never forget you hear on the Empire. Farewell.
  18. Speaking of future endeavors, what is the "more engaging experience in Minecraft" you speak of?
    Equinox_Boss and Biscuitboy like this.
  19. But who will build lava walls and crazy underground tunnels?! :(
  20. we wish you farewell we all love you and will miss you