A farewell to EMC.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Aug 1, 2014.

1. I'm extremely late with this, but i'm among the select few here who actually got to 'play' with you at some point in time during your EMC career. It was only for a few minutes, and it was over a year ago, but I remember it quite well. It was the day I finally moved my butt after waiting two weeks, and traveled to the New Republic after being one of the first few members of it when it started. We haven't had an actual, proper conversation in almost 2 years (I think, anyway) but with the many I had with you in a short time as 2012 was nearing its end, it was my pleasure to have had those with a community member whose actions were felt strongly throughout the Empire and will for awhile c:

You were the person who made me realize I don't hate people who believe in God, which I previously believed - and I have to thank you for that, because it honestly made me a better, less hateful, more mature (albeit not a very big change on that last part :p) person.

As someone with family who live in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland who are constantly split apart because of their own quabbles (because of how strong the Irish are on the whole Protestants VS. Catholics thing), I support you and your party's movement for unification all the way :3

Now somebody make a party like that for England and Scotland since they're both constantly bickering over the future of the UK for the latter country :p
  2. You will be missed a lot my friend, all good things to happen to you in the future, Bye Bye :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Worry not, young lad, I plan to franchise the Alliance Party once I get into leadership. The model of Alliance can work really well in places like Israel-Palestine, the former Yugoslav republics, the Caucasus, the Congo, Mali, Western Sahara, etc., so maybe.

The only way we're ever going to sort out politics in Great Britain is through an overhaul of the party political system, but that's for another post, as I need to get my dinner nao.
    Equinox_Boss and Sambish like this.
  4. And a certain few racist, homophobic, discriminating parties need to go and have its members locked up :p *cough* UKIP *cough*
    Equinox_Boss and Sambish like this.
  5. I got a European flag the other day to ward off Ukippers.
    Equinox_Boss and ILTG like this.
  6. A broken union, but a union nonetheless :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I admit it needs a bit of tuning. Certain things need to be repatriated, not for nationalistic reasons, but because a federation can work more efficiently when individual federal subjects manage things which affect them individually, with larger matters like currency being left to central government. The single currency also needs tuning, one currency for speculation on 19 different public debts makes no fiscal sense. We need a single European exchequer.

The central idea, however, is crucial. No European nation can oppose the influence from the United States, Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, and other repressive powers on their own. We must unite, and create true, global democracy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Well, See ya :(
    Equinox_Boss likes this.