A Day in the Life of a Guinea Pig

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by MoldyFiletMignon, Jul 27, 2018.

1. It was sometime in July, 2014... A hot, humid day. I went out to get three guinea pigs... We were told that all three were female... Next thing that I knew, I was blown away. One was male. So on vacation back then, ANOTHER 3 were born, and two months later, 2 MORE came. I was so in shock that I practically fainted. It eventually lead to this day, with 8 guinea pigs.
  2. We had that happen, except we bought 2, told they were female and they were but one was pregnant and had a boy so we had to separate them for 6 months until he was old enough to be done. Sadly all 3 of ours are gone now, but I know the wife would be more than happy to have more. (She will have to wait A long time in the future)
  3. This happens very often with guinea pigs, it seems like. I think I've heard more stories from people with guinea pigs this did happen to than from those it didn't. I guess it's just hard to check?

Anyway, I don't think the storywriting is very good, to be honest. :p It seems a bit exaggerated, and yet somehow anti-climactic.
  4. Guinea pigs are amazing! :D I'd love to have 8. :p For now, we have 2, and they are amazing. :) And they are real travel piggies too, they've been in more countries than most Americans probably... :p (6!)

It didn't happen for us. ;)
    607 likes this.
  5. I have a guinea pig! This thread is so cool! :)
    OverBakedPi likes this.
  6. puppy-sized hamsters innit
    OverBakedPi likes this.