7 days exactly.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Oh. :rolleyes:
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  2. You can do it on weekends
  3. No. I will be busy with homework on weekends. I made an agreement with my parents: I do all of my homeworks and socialize with them on weekends I get a new computer.

Sorry, my current computer is from 2009 and its slow and can't play ANY games unless it's spore, sims or Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
    Even Minecraft lags.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  4. i dont get bulled my parents say its because im one of the tallest people at school
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. What grade are you in? Im in 7th grade. I started school 2 weeks ago.
  6. Biggest ppl in school are usually not messed with ppl may talk but they cant touch u less they stronger
  7. If I compliment asians suddenly it's racist? My favourite animals live there!
    I don't swear, the only time I have though is when people were telling me to do the 'f-bomb'. They pushed me into this hidden area, and they were telling me to swear, I didn't and they punched me. I still didn't and they threw me onto the floor and started kicking me and punching me and they started to slam my head against the floor.

I ended up with a broken jaw and a severe nose bleed.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  8. The only problem in my school is the perversion level is pretty high. They'll make any odd interest out to something else...:eek:
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. I don't have grades. I'm in year 8 in England though. I'm in highschool.
    I turn 13 this year. What grade am I in if I were to live in America?
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  10. 6th or 7th
  11. Dude i comemerate you for being brave and not cursing but getting your tail wooped is not always worth it.
  12. Somebody told somebody else to 'get the point in there' and then said 'damn, that was amazing help. Thanks for coming!'.

My dirty mind was going at pointy end :p
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  13. I used have a titanium kneecap and had a hinge took out of my jaw last year. My kneecap was smashed to pieces when I was 5 (I hate stairs), the hospital took the kneecap out, kept the most unbattered part and used a kneecap transplant piece against the missing part. They took the titanium kneecap out when I was 7 and replaced it with a half titanium and half bone one (I get a fully bone this year :D I will no longer live with titanium in my body).

The jaw hinge was because my jaw wouldn't heal and it needed help.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  14. 7th or 8th
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  15. Saw the title, thought of that dumb Ring movie :/
    I miss school ;^;
    I'm sorry you have to deal with dirtbags though :(
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  16. Wow. Oh I also feel my school has an unspoken rule in which males can't like effeminate things, vice-versa. Doesn't really concern me too much, but there must be a few kids who have it rough.
  17. I refuse to watch that movie.
  18. That movie...
    Is so amazingly boring it's not even funny... Or scary :D

I like horror movies. Alot.
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  19. You would be in 8th grade. I'm 12.
  20. 7th here... I'm already back in school. Thankfully, I've never seen a bully in my life. About your jaw and nose... Can't you file assault charges?