666th day on EMC - Win 100,000R

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Faithcaster3, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I prefer to think of it this way (mainly cuz i liek Fahrenheit)

so, if it was 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and "freezing", or the freezing point of water is 32 degrees Fahrenheit, then i would consider it officially "cold" when its below "freezing", or 32 degrees Fahrenheit. therefore its "32 degrees cold", as some would say (some being me and most likely no others), and so twice as cold would be "64 degrees cold", which is 32 degrees colder than "32 degrees cold". since "32 degrees cold" is 0 degrees Fahrenheit, and "64 degrees cold" is 32 degrees colder than that, -32 degrees Fahrenheit is twice as cold as 0 degrees Fahrenheit!

and now i will highlight the answer in an effort to look just as much, if not, hopefully almost as professional as MR2R2M.

Shady manatee says: 0.00-32.00=-32.00 degrees Fahrenheit. (Slightly very cold :p) However, i will now be more manly, and say *stickin' out dat tongue* to replace my "Stick Out Tongue" face.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  2. Yea, like I said, you can do it many ways, there are multiple temperature scales out there, personal preference really. I went with the Kelvin scale because that is one of the base SI units, and that is what is standard pretty much everywhere in the world.
  3. Dis you know that 78% of statistics with prevents are made up on the spot?
  4. So true!
  5. i used Fahrenheit cuz i grew up learning it, i liek it, and its easy (to me)

and i dont no what a base SI unit is, so... yeah XD

Shady manatee says: It was easier, man, just easier...
  6. Twains!!! YEY!!!
  7. 667 days, nice :')
  8. -136 degrees Celsius.
  9. Congratz on 666 days!
  10. Happy 666th day!

*flies away*

*munches on potato*

*eats a flying-unicorn-on-a-horse-with-a-top-hat-eating-a-taco-singing-a-song*
  11. Ill throw my hat into the ring. :p
  12. [hears screams and impact sounds] I think not.
    boozle628 likes this.
  13. I like... $$$$.
  14. 76 post's
    Lets say i'll draw the winner at #150?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  15. Ask jcplugs for rupees.
  16. congrats on 666 days
  17. You've been on for a really long time...
  18. If human eyes had been measured in megapixels our eyes would have 165 megapixels :)
    #funfact
    DL94 likes this.