[50k Giveaway/AMA] Two Years of Fendy!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Nov 25, 2014.

?

Money split? (Higher the sum, lesser the chance)

1 person winning 50k 17 vote(s) 41.5%
2 persons winning 25k 14 vote(s) 34.1%
5 persons winning 10k 4 vote(s) 9.8%
10 persons winning 5k 6 vote(s) 14.6%
  1. Thanks Lukas!

1) I speak a little German because we learn it at school but it definitely is not fluent :p
    2) Probably Canada (Canadia ;))
    3) The first person I actually built stuff with etc. was actually my sister, captaincraft300, I can't really remember many people that I played with back then though, and most people from back then that I talked to are most likely gone now too :(
    4) I just love how close-pact the community is and how versatile the server is in itself! :D

Oh, and I think I should be glad that you didn't know it was my house number, haha!
    It's good if you're going in with lots of people and having fun but I find it frustrating when it's only a few people and they are all beating me down... So there's a double edged sword with that one!
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  2. I can't think of too many questions right now, and I kind of want to go to bed in time :(
    I hope I can find some time tomorrow. :oops:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. What games do you like to play?
    What SMP is your main SMP?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. GTA, Forza, BeamNG.drive and Minecraft :)
    As for the second one, SMP9 has always been my main SMP!
  5. whats your favourite block? :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Dragon Egg blocks! :p
  7. haha good choice ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. If you could have 2 commands, what would they be?
    *giggles*
    and if you could give 1 person OP (/op randomperson) who would they be? (not including yourself or any alts of yours)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Two commands in MC or real life? I suppose /r pay FDNY21 1012097307 would be a nice command to have, as long as it worked :rolleyes:

I would OP, hmm... hashhog3000 :) There are lots of people that I could give it to but he's a great friend and I'd trust him with pretty much anything, so there you go!
  10. They are MC commands :p and 2 of them :D

EDIT: And if you want they can work, nothing a bit of coding aikar can do :p:D:rolleyes::cool::);)
  11. So the cash one, and also one where I get all of the promos too! Sorted :p
  12. I don't really know who you are because I'm new but...

How did you find out EMC?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. I do the same thing but with your museum on smp9 :p. (also happens on smp1 with faith's)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. :p

All of those who have had their post liked by me and have also had a quote from me answering their question have been entered. Anyone whose question has not been answered or has not had their post liked, message below and I'll check if you are on the list! :)
    1. Who was your first friend on EMC?
    2. What was the first emotion you felt when you joined EMC?
    3. How did it feel when you became 1 year old on EMC?
    4. Can You Give Some advice to everyone who wants to make it to 2years on EMC?
    5. Have you ever been banned?
    6. Have you ever been kicked?
    7. Have you ever been warned?
    8. If you have been kicked/banned how did you get through it?
    9. Who is your best friend?
    10. What is your favourite color?
    11. What was your first horse called and id it didn't have a name then what would you name it?
    12. Why did you join EMC?
    13. How many friends do you have?
    14. Am I your friend?
    15. How many vault pages do you have?
    16. What is your tokens amount?
    17. How do you feel whilst answering these questions?
    18. Are you tired of EMC and planning to leave?
    19. Would you like to make it to 3 years on EMC?
    20. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you love EMC?
    I hope you stay on EMC forever and I hope you have a faboulous time on EMC and have a lovley 2 years on EMC
    FDNY21 likes this.
    1. I cannot remember my first friend really but the first person I really started to work on the Empire with was actually my sister, captaincraft300 :p
    2. I was happy to be joining but was very clueless and confused, I had barely even gotten Minecraft (a few days perhaps), let alone EMC!
    3. It was great to feel like I had been on for a decent amount of time and was still staying, I held an amazing party for my 1st year and lots of people really enjoyed it so that felt great :D
    4. I recommend talking to people and maing lots of friends, the community is great and will keep you here!
    5. Never :)
    6. Twice, once in my earlier days for making one too many ad posts in chat and one sometime after at Mob Arena for something that I still don't fully understand, but hey...
    7. I can't ever remember being formally warned, nope.
    8. The first time, I asked a Staff and checked up on my rules so I was clear for the next time, but the second I never really understood why I got so I didn't really have to get through anything I guess.
    9. I don't choose best friends, I talk to lots of people!
    10. I do like the colour red, but any colour is great in the right sahde so I have no proper favourite I suppose.
    11. I don't remember my very first horse's name, I had a lot of them! I remember choosing Saltar for the 2 years of EMC promo though :D
    12. I joined because my sister suggested it to me.
    13. I can't really answer this one... Read 14.
    14. "Everyone is my friend unless they choose not to be" ~Fendy
    15. I currently have 10 vault pages
    16. 39,749 Tokens (all from voting so far I believe)
    17. I feel like I should do my homework but EMC forums a so much more interesting...
    18. Not at all!
    19. Of course :D
    20. 21.7 recurring
    You have been entered :D I like how everyone is voting for "One person wins 50k". I like how people here think... :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  15. Fendy how long will you play EMC or just Minecraft?
    How much minecraft do you play per day?
    Do you ever want to travel to other countries? If so where?
    Will you make more alts?
    What is your most loved color in EMC color? I like this one ^-^
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. 1. I will play EMC for the foreseeable future - I see no reason to stop right now and it's great here :)
    2. I can play anything from about 2 minutes of Minecraft a day up to 12 hours on a very Minecraft filled weekend... It very much varies! :p
    3. Canada, perhaps... :rolleyes:
    4. &4 is pretty cool!

You have been entered :)
    607 and wolffpack58 like this.
  17. Congratulations on the 2 years!
    For my question: What is the crasiest thing you have done IRL and in minecraft?
    2. DO you like Nyan cat?
    3. Whos youre favorate potato?
    4. Do you hate Nyan cat?
    5. Favourate block in minecraft?

*Bandoro died of curiosity*
    FDNY21 likes this.
  18. 1. I have done too many crazy things to be able to write a specific one down ;)
    2. I can't say I'm really a fan, but I guess it's kind of funny... But annoying...
    3. The red one down the road
    4. Probably
    5. Dragon Egg block! :p

Entered :)