[50k Giveaway/AMA] Two Years of Fendy!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Nov 25, 2014.

?

Money split? (Higher the sum, lesser the chance)

1 person winning 50k 17 vote(s) 41.5%
2 persons winning 25k 14 vote(s) 34.1%
5 persons winning 10k 4 vote(s) 9.8%
10 persons winning 5k 6 vote(s) 14.6%
  1. I know I have been entered alreaey but... Where do you live ane where would you like to live?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. 1) Do you like America?
    2) does fedny liek me
    3) DO YOU LIKE CAPS LOCK
    4) do you like hashhog3000 more than me (doesn't have to be answered ;) )
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. :rolleyes:

1. I contracted a cold, cough and sore throat :p
    2. Good, until it comes to an argument between Fendy and Fedny...
    3. House number!
    4. captaincraft300, my sister, told me to join :D

It's alright... Not the best, but not the worst. The main problem is probably putting people who do not do anything into power and hey ho, there you go, no changes or changes for the worst :p

1. We do not celebrate it here, but I think the EMC event for it is great and I'll be sure to try and get my hands on some of these cool items over the weekend!
    2. My Voter's Sword, Sharpness I with Fire Aspect I and Looting III. I generally use it because it is unbreakable, I cannot lose it upon death and well, Looting ;)
    3. There are lots of nice buildings and places on every server, I couldn't decided on a best!
    4. Thoughts about chocolate: Chocolate is life
    Western England is where I live and I would either want to live in England or Canada :)
    1. There's good and bad things about every place but generally, yes I do
    2. I like everyone :rolleyes:
    3. Eh... There's a time and a place for it
    4. Defining the value of people's friendships compared to others is not something you do... Unless you don't like someone I guess ;) Wise word from Fendy.

Everyone above has been entered, apart from TehrandomX who has already been entered :) Make sure you vote and get in your final questions before I do the draw!
    607 and colepuncher like this.
  4. Alright, no more entries now. The draw will be announced at quarter past what ever hour you are currently in. About 10-15 minutes from this post. :)
  5. Yaaay!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. The vote has been taken: 1 person wins 50k.

The draw has been completed: The winner is NetherSpecter! 50k will be paid over now and you shall be PMd to say that you have won. Thanks to everyone for asking questions and I hope to see you for the years to come!
    607, NetherSpecter and Lukas3226 like this.
  7. Congratulations, NetherSpecter! (Unless you do not like more money, then I'm sorry)
    FDNY21 likes this.