2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you were intending to enter the event, it is unfortunately closed. The applications closed on Friday and boxes have already been opened. You can still comment and answer the questions, but it wouldn't get you a box. However, you could still donate to your friends boxes as the access signs are still up. :)
  2. I'd just like to say thank you for all the wonderful gifts everyone has given me. This is my first Valentines on EMC and i hope for many more to follow. I've made a wall commemorating those very gifts to treasure forever. I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day.
  3. Thanks everyone for the great v-day gifts, hope you all had a great day!
  4. Why not? If people would only be answering these questions to get entered, Krysyy wouldn't have needed to add the questions in, right? The she could've just said you needed to say "I want a chest" to get one.
    But the questions are a fun thing in of themselves, so I don't think it's a problem if people are still answering them, even a little after Valentine's day.
    fBuilderS likes this.
  5. Remember guys/gals, you can still share your valentines until Sunday =)

Share the Love <3
    607 and StoneSky like this.
  6. D'aww, you guys didn't have to... *blushes*

From left to right, bottom to top:
    • Diamonds
    • "Refined Slab"
    • "Bungling Slab"
    • "Clear Slab"
    • "Debonair Slab"
    • "Acrid Slab"
    • "Stone Slab of Geckoness"
    • "Sparkling Slab" All of these are going on my wall of fame. :D
    • Firework (Flight 2, Large Ball (Red, Twinkle), Star-Shaped (Pink, Yellow))
    • "The only love you need" (Whoops, gave that to myself)
    • Wonderful book titled "EMC V-Day" by pinkqueen95 (Tomijo)
    • "Happy V-Day from WayneKramer"
    • Chestnut Horse (117.41% speed, 67.06 jump, 22.66 HP)
    • A nice story by Carconductor titled "Three Brothers"
    • "You Are My Wife Now"
    • "Love Voucher" from skyrimed (I get to redeem it from a hug and a confidence boost :D)
    • "Voucher" from NexusRend (I get to redeem this one for a hug and some rupees. :D)
    • Stone Slabs (continues for the next 3 slots)
    • Oxeye Daisy
    • Spawn Mooshroom
    • Cake
    • "CallMeTower's_UpsideDown_Heart" Wow. I will store this in Stoney Sky's Locker
    • Emerald
    • Cookie
    • "A letter from Vault-Tec" Apparantly, they are some kind of in-case-of-nuclear-warfare company. They seem nice and fair. :) (Mercenaries2009)
    • Dark Brown, White "St. Valentine" (105.21% speed, 63.36% jump, 17.94 HP)
    • Ender Pearl
    • Rose Bush (A bit thorny)
    • "❤ Happy Valentine's Day! ❤"
    • "Wool You Be My Valentine" (Yes, I will :D)
    • "8 karat love from ChumMiner" (What's the saying? 3 months pay? Well worth it and great pun. :p)
    • "Vanitnes day car" by Zane_Darkkins (Doesn't drive that far, but I love the contents. :p)
    • "Happy Valentine's Day! -Olaf" Thanks, Olaf. You may have just warmed my heart.
    • Orange Tulip
    • Jack o'Lantern
    • Spawn Horse (Donkey (107.19% speed, 73.37% Jump, 20.51 HP)) I love donkeys
    • "A Valentine Wish" by some weirdo (Thanks, Krysyy)
    • "<3 Pup & Wolf (InAction)" Danke, I will save this cookie until it is stale.
    • Gold Ingot
    • "❤ You're The Apple of my Eye ❤" That means a lot, but please don't eat me.
    • ^
    • "2016 Valentine - BEK11" Thank you, I will never let these flowers die (I hope they are fake, or they will die)
    • Red Tulip
    • Spawn Chicken
    • "Happy Valentine's Day 2016!" Thank you, I appreciate it. :D

Thank you so much guys, I appreciate each and every gift. What did you guys get?
    CallMeTower, 607 and Krysyy like this.
  7. Hey! I resemble that comment =P
    607 and StoneSky like this.
  8. I appreciate all the nice and thoughtful gifts that were in my box. I love you all. I put all the renamed items in item frames on my wall.
  9. I said there is no need, not don't. Just advising as they are a new player and I've seen a few try to enter after the closing date.
  10. Meh. It's not the end of the world if they don't make it to entering, buy they could take your comment the wrong way and feel like they've done something wrong. I'm siding with 607 here
    607 likes this.
  11. Side with them if you want, but you would have taken it the wrong way and misunderstood my post. I'll edit the original post for clarity.:)
  12. I perfectly understand your post
  13. Not really, but sure. If you did, this argument would not have happened or you wouldn't have joined it.
  14. Sorry, but where's the res for opening these boxes? :oops:
    It's probably in the main post somewhere, but I can't see it ...

Edit: Of course seconds after posting, I see it
    607 and TotoStyle like this.
  15. Typical ;)
    Haha, just kidding, I hope there are some nice things inside your chest! :)
    AliceTheFox and TotoStyle like this.
  16. I am truly truly moved! When I saw what was in my chest, expecting to see maybe only a rose, I was amazed. The effort so many made in making this special I am very grateful. I feel bad I did nothing. I had no idea this was such a special event. This was my first year and I won't make that mistake next year. This is a very special server and anyone that can't realize that, well, I feel sorry for you. Thanks to everyone and particularly Krysyy, you are the best!
  17. Thanks everybody for the cool stuff! Would have been nice to know who some of it was from.... only like 2-3 items actually had names on it ;)
    God_Of_Gods and 607 like this.
  18. for the 4th question, (im young) i am going to game, read and work on school.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. this has already been done
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. OK So I Posted On This On February 3! Still Have Not Gotten Crap The DeadLine Is Tomorrow I Am No Longer Gonna Post On Any Forums Or Do ANY EVENTS! This Is Stupid Me And Tons Of Others Are Gonna Get Nothing For This! Is This How EMC Is Gonna Be Because This Really Is Stupid So Far All I Have Seen Is That These People Don't Care About All Their Members I Understand They Have A Real Life And Job And Stuff But Atleast Make This Equal Not Some Get It Some Don't! Seriously Me And My Boyfriend Are About To Quit EMC Because Of This I Know My One Friend Did Already!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.