2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are so kind to do this! Thanks!
  2. 1) play violine to she and take it to eat in a beutiffull place

4)
    I ill also celebrate with my friends
  3. fixed. Lol, idk how that happened
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  4. Just for you krysyy super DUPER quick

Quick smidge edit:
    One of the most chearishable things i could do for someone on valentines day would be to buy them the BEST CHOCOLATES IN THE WORLD and eat it in front of them saying these are really good :D
  5. 3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

I met my wife at our former place of employment. I am very fortunate to have her in my life, and me in hers. We have been married for many happy years and we have a wonderful son. I am very proud of the good and kind person that he is. As a bonus, EMC is a place where we have many shared moments., laughter and love.
  6. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I am going to give my Mom and Dad Valentines that I made, and I plan to spend my day with my family and play on EMC.
    jhtk01 likes this.
  7. Drawing the line here everyone. Sorry for all those that haven't had the chance to enter, but people need time to put things in chests. Deadline was extended until this point only.

Last number : 380.
  8. Not able to hop on to hand out my lovely stone slabs. Sorry, newer players!
    607 likes this.
  9. Well i hope the weather was better than what i've got here in Indiana. lol
  10. A nice and gorgeous day of 75 outside.

Was working in tank top and shorts and even got a nice sunburn that will turn into a tan in a few days =)
    Dufne likes this.
  11. -43 today for me :)
  12. I have put Cupid arrows in random people's card boxes. See if you have one in yours. SPOILER: I put one in yours, Krysyy, since you're the runner of the event. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
    Krysyy and WayneKramer like this.
  13. one. minute. until party time.
  14. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I am going to my grandmas for my cousin who is also a member ( rileymadisonn ) because today is her birthday!
  15. thanks to everyone who gave me a valentine :)
    jhtk01, tonia and 607 like this.
  16. Heh, the last 16 people to get boxes did so, not because we followed the rules, but because Krysyy loves us.

Tee hee! <3
    607 and Dufne like this.
  17. Successfully threw a valentine in everyones box. :) Happy Valentine's Day! :D
    tonia and BanditLM like this.
  18. Thanks Krysyy for your hard work to make this event happen! It was a lot of fun!
    jhtk01 likes this.
  19. i still can't get into mine. Box 26
  20. Thanks Krysyy, for hosting this event and taking your time to sort boxes and all sorts out! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.