2016 Share the LOVE Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I am going to church, then spend my day with my furkids and EMC!! <3

Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  2. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine? -- I would take them on a nice dinner and movie date, classic cheesy stuff.
  3. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

I've got a pretty easy to please guy, he'd be happy with just a smile, a hug, and a kiss. But I'm also going to shower him with all his favorite candies

2) If your life was a Romantic Comedy movie, what would the title be?

Three Crazy Cats

3) For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

We met while in college, I can truly state that I got to marry my best friend :)
  4. 3) One in the Hand
  5. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Simply to spend time with Family :)
  6. For those that are married/in a relationship: How did you meet your significant other?

I met my wife at my college roommate (now brother-in-law) home. I went to his house for the weekend. I like to joke that he took me for a visit but I stayed forever! ;)
    I met his sister and I thought she was very pretty, but she was going to another University. :(
    The very next semester she transferred to the same one I was attending. After dating for about 6 months I worked up the nerve to ask her to marry me. :eek: She said Yes!!!:D
    Gawadrolt, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. 4) i am yong ( almost 12) and singal hanging out with my bff's on v day we are having a squad awards where u get awards for being althic stupid and strong. PERFECT explation of me:cool:
  8. what is everon else doing:))))
  9. So for posting on this thread I get a box full of cool stuff?
  10. You'll only get stuff if you answer a question; I don't know whether you already have or not. And though you don't have to, the goal of the event is for people to give as well as get. :) If nobody gave any love and just waited to get cool stuff, there wouldn't be any cool stuff to get!
    gladranger7 and ThaKloned like this.
  11. 4) Doing assignments all day T_T
  12. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Stay at home With my dogs Rocky and Millie. have fun. make them a special dinner each.. And watch a Funny movie With some snacks and maybe a coffee.

13. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    I have a date with Ben & Jerry (the ice cream not some random people!)
  14. #4 It'll be Sunday, so... sleep in, hop on mumble & minecraft (maybe play UHC?) and have a nice Sunday dinner...
    Sounds like a good Valentine's Day to me!
    Qkazoochan likes this.
  15. 4) For those that are single/young: What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
    Probably go party since it is the weekend.
  16. ok so how do we accesses our loot/love gifts? I cant get to mine...though I gave presents to lots:D
  17. the nicest thing i've ever gotten for V-Day is a hug from my family
  18. Ok, so, I am answering the question "What is the best valentine's gift you could give?" well, I would probably give a bunch of chocolate-dipped strawberries and a trip to somewhere like NYC! :)
  19. 1) What is the nicest thing you could do for your Valentine?

I would get her a stuffed Bear and candy! :D ^_^
  20. a few are already full.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.