2014 : What is the best smp?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nate_Frozen_Rain, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Death, communism, and vegetables. Sorry I just hate smp2 for some reason xD
  2. I don't think people give SMP8 enough credit. Although our population is small, SMP8 has a great community, a fantastic Wild city right outside of spawn, and some great shops, with good prices. Spend some time on SMP8, and let your inner insanity roam free, there are many of us on SMP8 willing to be your guide. ;)
    Luckygreenbird, wkramer79 and Mirr0rr like this.
  3. i do like smp8 when I go on. I have to say that.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  4. I hope Kyzoy goes through it :p I've attempted to make a mall on smp3 five times in the past and either never succeeded, or ripped it down before it became a thing.
  5. Um Portland? since when?
  6. Smp8 isnt an outcast. As far as I can tell its the oposite. EMC games is on smp8. Most of our shops run at cheaper prices. I also have found that most people on smp8 are willing to take their time to help you out. Dont think of us as outcasts... We are a community just like all the rest... Plus I thought that it wasnt about which server is "The Best" since we are all in a community called "Empire Minecraft".
  7. A community that competes against each other in the Empire Games to find out who is the best server?

Sure.
  8. Don't like the Games? It draws a decent sized crowd from all servers from what I've seen. They all seem to enjoy it.
  9. Never said I did not like the games.

They all compete against each other to find out who is the best server.
    607 and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  10. Cheerleading time.
    S! M! P! 4!
    We'll blow the others out the door!
    S! M! P! 4!
    Why settle with less when we've got more!
    S! M! P! 4!
    Come on down, we have lots in store!
    S! M! P! 4!
    In EMC, we are the core!
    S! M! P! 4!
    Four! Four! Foooooour!
    607, SkareCboi, bloodra1n and 4 others like this.
  11. EMC Games makes us a better community :D. It brings all the smp's together :D.
  12. ... in one place to compete with each other.
  13. And? The whole of the empire economy is based on competition. Competition in a form such as this shows that it's a healthy social event the community can enjoy together.
  14. Cool.
  15. And to get back on topic... I prefer Smp8 because the chat community is quite enjoyable, so full of helping and amusing folks. Plus, just north of the central frontier outpost is one of the most beautiful abandoned towns I've seen (save for the general wear and tear from the occasional greifer).
    I also spend a lot of time on Smp3. This is because the wild and nether have much to offer for adventure seekers.
  16. I don't really believe that one server is better than another, in fact I regularly travel to other SMPs in search of conversation, and usually find someone to talk to, but SMP8 just seems best suited for me. If you prefer SMP2, so be it, I think it's great, as is every single one on EMC. I don't think we should say which SMP is the BEST, rather which SMP is most suited to the individual. We're a great community, and as said before, healthy competition is great, let's just not let it get out of hand. ;)
    Nate_Frozen_Rain likes this.

17. As I was reading this it was sounding oddly familiar. When I got to smp7 I was like "Hey, I wrote that." XD

I'm not sure what the smp's are like now, not active enough IG. It does seem like having the auto-rotate feature for new players means that most of the smp's have fairly equal populations.
  18. i liked it better when smp6 was quiet. now everytime we get set to default a bunch of really cool reses get reset. #perpetually grass with 8 signs on it everywhere
  19. Note: my english is not the best. So don't complain.

Guys, let's all calm down.
    We all have a favorite smp. They are all different. Not because of what builds they have in town, or if they have the best wild bases. They are all different because of the players they lived and live in that smp. Also, if every smp was the same thing, i will never been more than 5 in EMC.
    Being a different smp makes it so special.
    Also smp7 is the best :D.