2014 : What is the best smp?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nate_Frozen_Rain, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Indeed! I like the malls/shops
    BlackKnight1021 and HAELLO13579 like this.
  2. all of the cool kids hang out on SMP8

truth
  3. smp7 micest one ever
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  4. Smp2 because I met some of my good friends on there and it is just a all-around awesome community =)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  5. One thing is for sure, regardless of which SMP you choose to have your plot on you should take some time and visit the others and explore because each SMP is fun it's own way. Each has it's own unique builds out in the Frontier, each has it's own unique community environment in Town. It's fun.
  6. I think after looking at dynmap I have decided to join SMP 9 for my town plot. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and info!
  7. your priorities are all out of whack
    bloodra1n and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  8. Which is?...
  9. True smp4 had more than smp1 at non peak times for a few months but now I'd say its 3rd most populated.
    bloodra1n and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  10. If I wanted to chat I could just go on other servers or do it on the forums :p I based my choice mostly on which town seemed more nice looking, sorry XD.
    BlackKnight1021 and wkramer79 like this.
  11. lol, liked the "I based my choice mostly on which town seemed more nice looking"!
  12. I like smp9, always active. But smp1 has better shops, I'd like more shops in smp9 :/
  13. SMP8 doesn't have many shops because we're all hippies and don't care about money as much. We just tend the land, explore, and build. We are a very down-to-earth bunch of folks. We also like to share, sometimes players will just randomly give you rupees on SMP8 because we cherish people and not money.
    BlackKnight1021 and Mirr0rr like this.
  14. Smp4, because it's a small community, and is also home to an awesome ranch.
    SkareCboi and BlackKnight1021 like this.
  15. I have to say SMP2 (sorry smp7ers). The people are great fun, the builds are great, and there is a lot to do. It is still cool, fun, and weird like SMP7, but not too weird. SMP7 is like the Portland of servers, but SMP2 is more like the Denver of servers (complicated comparison).
  16. SMP7 :p I've met some great people on there in my time including highlancer54 :) He's become my best "mc friend" and I've gone pretty far. You also forgot Utopia :p That's rich boy town xD
    BlackKnight1021 and Olaf_C like this.
  17. Smp7 is deffinity the portland of EMC. If smp1 is the California of EMC than smp9 is the New York City.
  18. What is smp2?
  19. SMP2 is San Francisco, big city neighbor of SMP1
    BlackKnight1021 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.