[ 200k+ Giveaway & AMA ] 2 Years

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by emfs_ad, Jun 25, 2014.

1. 88

how come your MC name is deathconn but your MC skin is a koala?
  2. None, Koala's are too adorable to do labor :p
    Good question. I just don't know what a good skin that fits my name is. So I decided to play around with different skins until I found one people liked.
    MDMyers2000 and bloodra1n like this.
  3. I hate when that happens... So when there's already multiple pages I just say the main number and like 3 more just in case xD

What day of the week was it when you joined EMC?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. It was on a Wednesday ; )
  5. 47 please. Congratulations and what is your best accomplishment on EMC so far?
  6. Uhh...

I started the worst day of the week, monday... and you started like on another horrible day, the butt of the week xD
    deathconn likes this.
  7. 72 please :) You are in a dark room and all you have is a match. You stumble upon a newspaper, lantern and torch. Which do you light first?
  8. 50. I thought I already joined this giveaway xD (have you ever won a giveaway?)
  9. I would light them all because I can transfer each flame to the other :p

I've won one giveaway, but I don't remember what I exactly won xD
  10. 57 please. If given a chance to grow koala ears but suffer from eternal insecurity about your feet, would you do it? :p
    Happy 2 years by the way :D
  11. I think he means you would need to light the match first. But, what would you light the match with if it's the only thing you have?
  12. I'd like 79.
  13. For some reason, noobs think you're my alt..... lol
  14. 44 pls
    What were some of your old emc goals?
  15. Maybe it's because I have Ultimate in my name... still don't know how they could think me of all people, but hey, I'm glad I'm good enough to be your alt. :p
    deathconn and 607 like this.
  16. Anyone taken 17? :p How many diamonds have you gotten from a mining trip before?
  17. 17 is taken, if you fail to look at the main post and see the chosen numbers then I won't enlist you, please choose another number

Just get to 1 million rupees, a pretty simple noob goal :p

I use a silktouch pick to mine my diamonds, but Once I came back with 2 stacks and 22 diamond ore.
  18. Another question good sir! Besides your current skin and Sheldon, what would you say was your favorite skin you have used over the years?