[ 200k+ Giveaway & AMA ] 2 Years

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by emfs_ad, Jun 25, 2014.

1. I am actually koalafied because I have a certification of koalafication :D

I am 16

Oh my, there are so many...I'd have to say when I built all 3 of my malls and then tore them down within a month xD

I never noticed that...But my assumtion is that "fridge" was a word made up my us Americans, and being the hilarious people we are, we stuck a D in the for fun :D

I most definitely are. I have my lucky gum ;)
    And please pick another number, it is taken.

Probably one to a canoe ;P Canoes are fun

A friend recommended it to me and if I weren't here I'd probably still be searching for a good server to stay with.

The people! I always seem to get bored but the people make it fun!
    cowland123 and porphos like this.
  2. 22 please! What is your favourite EMC special item? ;)
  3. C'mon, read the post mate. 22 is taken :p

I absolutely LOVE the Marlix and Momentus gear :)
  4. Dang it FDNY! you stole my question :p ok is 50 available? And least favorite (over powered) EMC promo?
  5. I read it about 3 times before posting, you had not written anything in 22 or 21.
    I was going to say 21 but I saw the post for it. Perhaps I missed the 22 I guess.

Anyways, Marlix gear is fun :p 20 then please!
  6. #2 Please.... If you could have multiple Koala pets... but can only see/spend time with them for only 20 minutes a week, would you want to have them as pets?
  7. #10 please! Which smp do you feel is the best? :p
  8. 8 please. Happy almost two years? If I think of a good question to ask I will return later.
  9. Congratz on 2 years, Conner :)
    When you joined EMC first, did you think you would stay for so long?
    And number 32 please
  10. 85 please. Are you still single? :p
    (inside joke)
    HurricaneHero35 and deathconn like this.
  11. Congrats!
    I claim #55

1) What is the first thing you remember of me when I first started out?
    2) Ever been EMC married? If so to whom? (isn't a totally loaded question lol)
    3) How many times have you ever thought of quitting, only to realize its just too much fun here?
    4) Worst thing that you ever 'lost'.
    5) Your favorite SMP? (doesnt have to be the one you spend the most time on)...and why.
    6) Favorite block or 'item' on EMC?
    7) What is your favorite spot in EMC? (can be a build, a base, the park, graveyard, etc...)
    8) Favorite 'staff' event (firespleef, firefloor, empire games, etc...)
    9) Favorite Promo?
    10) Did you ever pick out a car? If so, what did you get! (including the color! <-- best part of the car)...

Congrats deathconn, glad you are still around 7 a bit!
  12. Quesstion: If you could add one thing to EMC, (it can be ANYTHING) what would it be.
    Number: 86
  13. I think it'd be inhumane to keep one as a pet :p But having one would be pretty cool.

They're all the best!

I acrtually thought I'd only stay on for a few months. But a made some friends and things just grew from there :)

1) I remember how you tried to help out people as a new player. And how you were social and really nice to everyone.
    2) Oh yeah! Olaf_C...it was, um, let's just say it was complicated xD
    3) A few times actually, but then I set goals for myself so I don't get bored :)
    4) I've made some friends throughout the years and I've lost some of them. Wish I could catch up with them too.
    5) I like all of the Smp's. Every Smp has their own famous player and I like that :p But since I started on Smp7 then I'd have to say that's the 'best'
    6) Dirt, hands down
    7) Right now, I love hanging out on my 1st res on smp8 with my villagers
    8) I'm not really a fan of any Empire Event, probably because I can never win xD But if I'd have to say then I'd say the FireFloor.
    9) I like the Holiday Pickax
    10) I have not found one yet. And I still have no idea what I'm looking for xD
    highlancer54 likes this.
  14. I would probably add more music discs to actually play real songs :D
  15. Yes, I am xD
  16. 40 Please How much eucalyptus wood could a koala chuck if a koala could chuck eucalyptus wood?
  17. 69 please

Make a list your closest EMC friends?
  18. Impossible, koala's cannot chuck eucalyptus!

cddm95ace
    Alyattayla
    cutejuliew
    Penfoldex
    highlancer54
    sonicol1
    kuraudochuu
    PlayTehMinecraft

These are my somewhat close friends ;)
    Sorry if I missed you
    cowland123 and Olaf_C like this.
  19. How about 41?