20 Mumbo doors in 100 Jumbo seconds :)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Hi gang!

Sometimes you come across a video which you just want to share. Well.. Here we are. I don't do this often, and I'm sure plenty can confirm that, but yeah...

There are 2 reasons I share this. First... Yes, this is amazing, and some of those doors are truly works of (redstone) art. Mumbo really knows his way around redstone. BUT... Let's be honest: it is both the amazing creativity of Mumbo, but combined with the extraordinary environment which is Minecraft.

Second.... Am I the only one who sees this and thinks: "Wow, finally NOT a Youtube video which starts with whining for likes and subscribers!"?! It is a current trend amongst Youtubers and quite frankly it's ticking me off and driving me away at the same time.

You want likes? How about asking AFTER you actually made / shared / showcased your video instead of whining at me before I even got a chance to see what you can do? Seriously: there are dozens of youtubers who I don't give likes (nor comments) out of principle because (in my opinion obviously): they whined and nagged too much about getting likes. Give me a (good) performance, let me make up my mind and if I'm still watching at the end I'm much more persuaded to click that thumbs up. Start nagging at me at the start and my mouse is already hovering over the 'Nay', out of principle.

And then we get pearls like these:

In an age where people didn't ask for likes, at all.... and I liked them for it :D
  2. I like mumbo, but I was very dissapointed when I tried to build his blaze farm design and discovered you can't AFK in the kill chamber to get blazes to spawn :( This is pretty cool though, thanks for sharing!
    ShelLuser and cowland123 like this.
  3. I love how the first one isn't a door. :p

Mumbo is probably my favorite minecraft youtuber, I watched most of his 4th season of hermitcraft.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. You obviously haven't seen any of his recent videos.

0:38
  5. That's edited in, though, and while he's continuing talking about the actual subject.
  6. I do also really like his video's, in fact, he's the only youtuber I ever watched more than 5 video's of, but that also is because I can't listen to american accents...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. That's a shame, there are some great American content creators.
  8. shell, you late on discovering MumboJumbo. LOL, Welcome to the jumbo family i guess. lol <3
    khixan and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. Hot Rods is a combination of MumboJumbo and Ethos designs for the blaze grinders. I also use a good bit of Mumbo's redstone designs for things like my flower farms in town. He has very clear easy tutorials.
    Gawadrolt likes this.