18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. FDNY's really no nonsense about his lobby. I've been trying to convince him to do the right thing and erect a statue of me in the lobby for months now, but he just won't go for it. :l
    Cchiarell6914 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I mean really.... :confused: I hereby vote Fendy in no way fit for being the EMC Museum Curator, and here by order the meuseum closed down...

...Sorry Fendy.... Only if you would have put me glorious ass-kicking head in teh lobby
    hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Wow now, let's not get too carried away :rolleyes: :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Fendy need any stuff loaned? I've got a few things. ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. I'm on top of promos at the minute, but if you've got any rare special event items/contest items then it's worth listing them in case there's something that we do not have! Thanks Evesthery!
  6. I sorry dat I had to threaten the museum
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Currently working on new stand designs, the renovation is going great so far, might be a short while yet until the re-opening though! :)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  8. *Whispers to FDNY: Leak some photos of da renovation.* :3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Alright, but this is all you're getting right now! :p
  10. My masterpiece! :eek:
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Big thanks to wolffpack58 for loaning a RainbowChin PVP Head! You'll be able to see this item when the Museum has re-opened :)
  12. Yet another big thanks to NetherSpecter, for loaning an unused Cupid Egg to the Museum! The loan list has been updated :)
    wolffpack58, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  13. Looks great so far. Beautiful job Netherspector and FDNY. :)
    hashhog3000, NetherSpecter and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Massive props to NetherSpecter, he's worked so hard on it and he has great designs so a massive thanks to him for that!
  15. Yet another thanks to NetherSpecter for loaning the Museum a shanwhite1982 head for the new player heads floor!

Just a note that all of the signs have been reset as we have made a clear-out and will currently only show names unless you are staff, ex-staff or a team member in which you will get a standard thank you message - if you want a quote again then you'll have to PM me on-site or in-game and I'll get around to changing it for you! Thanks all. :)
  16. Big thanks to Deadmaster98 who has loaned his Orange Krysyyjane Head to the Museum, you'll be able to see this Head in the Museum after re-opening, still got things to do and polish up on before we get opened up again though!
    607, hashhog3000 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  17. Yet another thanks, this time to hashhog3000! Hash has loaned the Museum bitemenow15 and R0bbieJo heads, thanks a bunch hash! :D
    607 likes this.
  18. The renovation has gone great so far, we're now sorting out the gardens and I'll be getting on to writing the books for the museums soon :) Some more last checks and so on and after all that, we'll be done and ready to open hopefully!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  19. Updated some books but still a long way to go with the updating and additions of books. Still got some other things to touch up on and hopefully getting a friend to work with me on the gardens soon. Not sure how long it will be, but I'll keep you posted here! :)
  20. I could lend ICC flesh, if you are interested.