18200 Empire Minecraft Museum!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by FDNY21, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Thank you hash, Nether did a great job on the layout :) The Longbow makes me jealous of myself too, don't you worry... ;)
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  2. Bump! Make sure you enter for the giveaway on the re-opening thread!
  3. Bump! Giveaway will be on throughout until at least tomorrow, get in your entry!
  4. can i be in the giveaway ?
  5. Bump! Giveaway ends today! Use the link above to join in!
  6. 607 likes this.
  7. FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  8. You didn't look at the recent posts then. They're all above as quoted by hash, though. ^ :)
    Thanks Hash! :D
    607 likes this.
  9. All vouchers and Dragon Egg Guides have been re-stocked on the Gift Shop floor at the museum, if you were looking to buy some of those items then they are now available for you to buy! :)
  10. One of the Golden Referral Blocks at the Gift Shop has been sold, just a reminder that there's only one left if you'd like to buy it! :)
  11. Big thanks to TechNinja_42 for loaning the Krysyy PVP Head to the museum! I'll be adding you to the loan list now Tech, thanks again :)
    607 likes this.
  12. A note to all of those with Dragon Egg Guides, either V1 or V2, I think that we've found a mistake. The book claims that the vanilla eggs came from SMP1-6 and Utopia. I have been told that the vanilla eggs actually came from SMP1-7 but excluded SMP6 because the egg disappeared, but Utopia still got it, so there were still 7 of them.

We still need to confirm this though, so for now the books are still on sale but with a warning telling new buyers about this possible mistake.

If this is confirmed then I may decide that it's time to update and go for the V3, but it takes a long time to make these books, so please be patient if we decide to make it. Thanks for reading and sorry for any inconveniences.
    607 and NetherSpecter like this.
  13. We're not 100% sure about the mistake in the book, we have had mixed answers about the vanilla eggs so at this time we need to wait for more people to come forward with information before we can actually change the guide. If anyone knows which servers got the eggs, 100% sure, then PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

On another note: The 18200 Gift Shop is now completely stocked! We have new items for sale with new prices put up and all other items are stocked, make sure you buy quick if you want to get some loot! We hope you enjoy your time at the museum :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Update #46! :)
    • Showcase room has been renovated!
    • Showcase room now contains the ICC Birthday Suit, Warpstar with book and one of the "A piece of a pyramid" blocks! Big thanks to Faithcaster for that!
    • Original post has been updated with *Hopefully* all of the latest loaners! :p
    • Added the Arena Blade to the Super Rares Floor!
    • Added the Empire Builder's Wand to the Super Rares Floor, big thanks to haastregt for loaning!
    • Added the Meteor Bow to the Promotional Items Floor!
    • Updated stand signs (some were missing :p)!
    • Moved around items on the Event Items floor
    • New Fireworks stand (talked about below)
    NEW DESIGN FOR THE FIREWORKS STAND!
    The fireworks stand now uses preview chests. Please give me feedback on this design, I think it saves a lot of space and it allows you to see the full item! Should we convert the whole museum to this system? Just putting thoughts out there, but please do give us feedback!

Enjoy the update and please comment on the new design for fireworks!
    hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  15. Bump for those that have not seen the above update yet, it's actually a pretty big one! :D
    607 likes this.
  16. Another bump for those who haven't seen update 46 yet :)

Make sure you come down to the Gift Shop also, lots of great items to buy :cool:
  17. Bump, feedback on the preview chest design?