1 Million Blocks Competition

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by OsamaBinLazy, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I think I might just do this, Ive payed, and so has Melk, we are entering together
  2. yep. ill pay 100r in a sec
  3. i payed for instinctivattack (my alt) to do the competition
  4. fingers? xD
  5. Yea.. wasd
  6. Why on Smp7? That my home server... Waaaaa. I'm already 100k out on Smp8 but I'm not willing to leave there.
  7. Then how can i see it?
  8. Moose moved it:p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Ill join! Start on March 1st?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Oh ok lol :p
  11. Well Imagine If This Happens:
    Player: We've spent 3 weeks doing this! Only 10 more blocks!
    *reaches 999,999th block*
    Um Why can't i go further
    (That would just annoy me SOOOOOO much) :) But Good Luck To Everyone :)
    Nole972 likes this.
  12. We only need two or three smiley faces to get your point okay? Lol...
  13. Oops I Didn't realise I'd pasted it so many times
  14. i will enter it is on march 1st right
  15. back in my day we had to walk 4,000,000,000 blocks to get to school IN THE SNOW young people today...
    jacob5089, vividOptimism and TheSkidz like this.
  16. I had noticed no comments from the op in a while so I looked him up. Corn3000 is permabaned. So I'm not sure what will happen to this competition. Maybe warlockmii will keep it going.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  17. Ah, lovely, a banned player has 1k of my money (I typoed more money than I was ment to)
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  18. Im sorry that I haven't been able to reply to any posts recently, as I have been in india for the past few days. Also, as corn3000 is now permanently banned, the prize is now only 60k. I will ask him to check his account to see who has paid him, so if you have paid him it will still be counted, but you should probably pay me instead if you want to join. The competition is going to happen and I will check who has paid so far. First person to finish gets to have a load of people come to the stadium I built on my 4th res so follow this thread even after the race has started so you know if or when to stop. I get back to be able to use my computer on Tuesday so I will put out confimations of who's paid then and onwards.
  19. So... this starts today, right? Is the competition still on?
  20. 60k isn't worth it. That is about one rupee every 16 blocks, which is a large amount. I'd say at least 100k.