[1.5.2] DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i updated without realising it and i dont want my res to be gone
  2. Dont worry! Derelict policy is turned off when an update is realesed
    mba2012 and HanaOtaku like this.
  3. So that how to world will end tommorrow! XD JK ITs not going to end.
  4. Did you see my thread? :p

Nice signature too!
  5. Oh no i haven't been on the empireminecraft.com and just updated minecraft. =(
  6. :( And if you want to know about your res:

7. I'm sorry but I really don't think that can happen.
    For one thing, the size of the server would need to be very big and I don't think they could do with the extra cost.
    And there are far too many Outposts and amazing creations in the wild to simply replace it.
    penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. Also he said about transferring items over, they wouldn't have ranks so only OP which in affect if a mod gets hacked etc they can spawn items, stop the server and OP others.
  9. I updated it opps :(
  10. This sucks,I hit the wrong button so now MC is updated. Also, The go back thingy in Windows doesnt work for some wierd reason :(
  11. I haven't closed MC in days. So I have no problem.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. I just got a new computer and when i dowloaded minecraft to it, the update was already loading without my permission. It doesn't really help that I'm handing out Christmas gifts to my friends on smp5. :(

I know it takes a long time but when do you think it will be finished?
  13. can u update it plz!!!!!!!!!:D
  14. Um, no.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  15. plz update i am bored:(uuuughh!
  16. I updated, like a boss.
    I ain't even mad.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  17. You and everyone on smp7 right now screaming they want the update just have to hold on xD. EMC can't hurriedly update if all the plugins aren't updated. I would rather hold off a few days than they update and something go wrong like people in town being able to access a chest or something.
  18. y not man
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.