[1.5.2] DO NOT UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can enchant books - than use those books to Enchant Tools.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Oh Poor EyeCar he is really going to be reallllyyyy busy :)

Have FUN!!!
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  3. OH, so kinda like a portable enchantment table? Or?
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Not exactly. You enchant a book to get an enchantment (not sure if can have multiple enchants) on the book, changing it into an enchanted book. Then use an anvil to combine this enchanted book with a tool/item to give it the enchantment.
  5. I haven't tested it out yet. But you take a regular Book. Enchant it on an Enchanting Table. The book is then enchanted with something like Unbreaking 1. You can then combine the enchanted Book with a Tool.
  6. Not necessarily a tool, you can enchant blocks too, at least on the pre-releases.
  7. This was a bug in the Snapshots that I believe they have fixed in the recent official Pre-release
  8. Yeah, I thought it was a bug... it would be nice to have a silk touch dirt though :p
    Eppalblast124 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. When the "do you want to update" thing appears I cant take it and update... ._.
  10. I smell a troll :rolleyes:
  11. Actually they're serious. It takes a bit for the server plugins to update before they can upgrade. :(
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Fireworks....
    *Dribbles*
    ZBSDKryten and mba2012 like this.
  13. It might just be the plague :D
    southpark347 likes this.
  14. So now that sulphur will be in demand even more then before does that also mean the price will be like 1000000000000r each :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. There will need to be a new RSPCC (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Creepers) otherwise a world wide extinction may happen! :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. I have over 4,000 gunpowder :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. The RSPCC will be investigating you ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. I got it all from the mob arena.
    ZBSDKryten and mba2012 like this.
  19. Planning a fireworks celebration in town on smp1...
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. DO NOT UPFATE YOURE MINECRAFT THAT YOU PAYED 25$ FOR UNTIL WE TELL YOU! It's kinda demanding
    Equinox_Boss and thestar19 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.