1.3 Woes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top tip:

If you have a "secret piston door", don't tell everyone on a forum where it is.
    margaritte likes this.
  2. As of today, I'm unable to smelt any ore's. Also, before I saw the update to this post with the current error's that were happening; I used a mechanism with a piston and well it disappeared like you mentioned IcecreamCow.

Furthermore, I took screenshots of most of my resources in case they start to disappear. I did a /res info then opened a chest followed by a screenshot. That way you can see my resident info along with the stuff in the chest.

I'll let you know IcecreamCow if I come across anymore glitch's. If there is another forum for that let me know.
  3. Just when I thought the bugs were gone, I stumble across this one:
    I was transferring an almost-full double chest of stacks of nether brick from my res to my friend's res, so first I moved an inventory-worth, only to see that the chest in my res was full again. I moved the same amount again, and it just added to the ones I moved first. I now have 36 more stacks of nether brick than I began with (not complaining), and it doesn't seem to disappear or anything.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. yay im happy they finally fixed the pistons and furnaces thank you justin and who ever else helped:)
  5. its fixed?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Nope. Just got on smp3 a minute ago. I heard the pistons were fixed. I tried my sugar cane farm pistons. They worked fine, then they dissapeared and there hit box particles were gray. I think it still needs some improvement. Hang tight everyone!
  7. aww it worcket for 4 hours then it stoped:(
  8. Yeah the pistons and such get "fixed" in a way like after a day or two that passes they work again for a bit then go back to being glitchy. Which is why I don't use any pistons on my res anymore until this gets fixed. Luckly I don't have anything that needs smelting/brewing.

Also the duplication bug is about as random as the disappearing items bug. Its all cause of an apparent roll back that the servers are doing. However, I have lost more items that are worth more then any of the items that have duplicated. I have gotten a few extra wheat, and an extra damaged iron pick from the duplication.
  9. Okay new plan. I'm going to put together a very specific list for Justin to work on/look at and see if anything we can do on our end while b++ etc gets finalized.

Please message me with the subejct: 1.3 glitch and explain to me EXACTLY what you're experiencing/experienced.

The more details the better even if you think it doesn't matter.

"I did this and this and this and this and then this happened" is the idea. Thanks!
    eyewillkillu and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Bukkit 1.3.1 R2.0 is out today. Have we upgraded yet?
  11. I know ... i spent 2 hours in the wild and got 5 stacks of iron then they just dissappered (-- fail spelling) from my chest ):
  12. it works for max 6 hours
    just restart the severs every 4 hours if you can it temperarrily fixes the serveres
  13. it works for max 6 hours
    just restart the severs every 4 hours if you can it temperarrily fixes the serveres
  14. can you restart smp6 its buggin out bad
  15. Can we update to 1.3.2?
  16. You already could, it was just a patch, so with 1.3.2 you can play on 1.3.1 servers.
  17. Something just happened to me.

I know this is a common problem, but GAH, I just need to vent;

I needed coal; so I placed 64 coal ore on my res #4, ready to break it with "Fortune 3".

Some guy wanted to sell me diamonds, so I popped back to my shop and changed the sign for him.

Then I went back to res #4, and the coal-ore has disappeared.

It is so annoying.

It's not the money; it's the fact that I spent maybe 5-10 hours mining coal ore. And it's gone... because of a stupid bug that it appears nobody can do anything about, except "just wait".

Anyone else thinking of quitting until if/when this is fixed? 'Coz I sure am.
  18. P.S. Why did I need coal? Because, I need torches... and I can't make charcoal because of the furnace bug.

*Screams*
  19. Hmm, I don't know if this suggestion has been posed for the furnace bug - people could maybe try destroying the furnace and then re-placing it
  20. I just lost a double-chest full of glowstone.

I'd set it up ready for collection from auction - and labelled it.

Later, I notice the chest-sign has gone back to an older one, and the chest is empty.

Also, last night I spent approx 7 hours getting my first emerald ores - about 12 of them, and I got about 32 diamond ore and some other stuff.

That's all disappeared too.

Excuse me, I'm now going to punch the wall for a few hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.