1.3 Woes

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Failed to verify username! [internal error javanet.UnknownHostException: session.minecraft.net]

same for me on smp7
  2. I just assumed this wasn't the servers fault. single player has been extremely laggy too and chunks load really slow.
  3. I can't get into the servers :(
  4. lol why did u put more sould sand and sticky pistons down
  5. i cant get on any server the last 2 days
  6. Can anyone answer to me: why cant i go to servers: smp1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9? And why does everytime i want to go on that severs, it just tells me: "Failed to verify username! [internal error java net. UnknownHostException: session.minecraft.net]" ? :(

But still, i can go to minecraft server: utopia.Empire.us
    Can somebody prease answer me? Sorry im telling this out here but i really need help! :3
  7. My secret piston door behind my bookcase is open and invisible, so now anyone can go in! Oh no! Dx
    oidgod likes this.
  8. I can't go in SMP1 world, this is what i and other people getting:
    Failed to verify username! [internal error javanet.UnknownHostException: session.minecraft.net]
  9. Skins are not working either. It's getting irritating actually.
  10. That's fixed now. :)
  11. thanks, is it just me or is the chat not working? (chat is on btw)
  12. Some people have been having that problem since we updated to 1.3. I honestly don't have a clue how to fix it. >.<
  13. Oke, thanks for the reply :)
  14. I found a dispenser bug where you can pour water onto the streets
    in 1.3 you can place a water bucket in a dispenser and it will flow out when you apply a redstone signal to the dispenser
  15. I have had pistons disappear, and although the space still behaves as if there are there, there is no function whatsoever. This has been 2 days now and dont know if there is a fix or if server 9 needs a restart or something. This is happening everywhere on server 9.
  16. That's not a bug, but instead an intended part of the 1.3.1 update. When you put lava/water buckets in a dispenser and apply a current the liquid, it's supposed to flow out, then be sucked up when the current is stopped. I will agree that this could cause some issues with flooding neighbors.
  17. I know it's been happening a bit recently, and I've been able to deal with it pretty well. But today the lag on 7 has completely skyrocketed. I now have to wait a few seconds each time I break a block so it can process me breaking it, unless I want to have to break the same block 2 or 3 times before it finally accepts that I broke it. I understand that ICC, JustinGuy, and the rest of their team are doing all they can, but it's just getting really bothersome. :confused:
    bonzd67 likes this.
  18. Okay, third post in the past hour. xD I just read on Mojang's website that MC 1.3.2 is being released this Thursday and should fix some crashes bugs, a nether bug, as well as that random suffocation damage some of us have been experiencing. Not sure if the EMC team will decide to update as well (1.3.1 clients should work with the update), but I just thought I'd say this.
    bonzd67 likes this.
  19. Yeah, i'm am getting annoyed from this, i Lost: 9 sticky pistons, a stack of cocoa beans, 3 redstone torches, and a button.
  20. so i cant wait for the new update 1.3.1 and 1.3.2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.