1.10 What do you think it will have?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Ritunn, Apr 6, 2016.

1. So pysched for polar bears! I think I have agree with bitemenow... bear cavalry would be totally awesome. :rolleyes:

However, above all I would love some more sea life. Coral reefs in particular would be nice, and a whale mob would be AMAZING (or some other aquatic animal, such as a dolphin or shark). Seals could also work as well with the new polar bear.

I would also like for bats to have more of a use; if rabbits do, I feel that bats should at least have something special about them.

Looking at pics, it seems like netherrack that that lava has soaked/filled in the cracks, which would explain the fire.
    gladranger7, 607 and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  2. Maybe to add more realism they might make it so that you power redstone machines with some kind of generatior.
  3. Yes.
    The Nether/Hell/The Underworld are supposed to be identified by their hazards which most humans wouldn't want to deal with.
    Although in this case with a video game, Minecraft specifically, the dangers within The Nether makes a fun experience by the challenges if done correctly.
  4. Honestly, that's what I love most about bats, and I would really dislike a use being added to them :p
    Right now they only increase your statistics, otherwise they're pointless to kill. And that's why it's so great killing them ;)
    Hashhog, gladranger7 and LtCaptainMe like this.
  5. Ho ho ho now that's got me excited always great to have more animals in Minecraft.
    607, gladranger7 and ForeverMaster0 like this.
  6. Maybe the bats could drop ears. A rare drop like the rabbit foot. If you use the bat ear in a potion for super hearing. Be able to hear creepers creeping.
  7. So you hear he mobs from further away?
    If so, suggest this to Mojang!
    gladranger7 and CallMeTower like this.
  8. I still want a pet dolphin.
    607, gladranger7 and Hashhog like this.