(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by The_Laxbros, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unless I am proven wrong in anyway, I will keep at it. Your punishment was fair. Anyone who was perm banned, unless they can prove that their ban was unneeded, gets this.
    IamSaj and SoulPunisher like this.
  2. Your warning was the tutorial. Now be happy you got a second chance.
    SoulPunisher and Dwight5273 like this.
  3. Now if you had read the tutorial/ guide instead of being careless and no of this would have happened.
  4. *A wild genie appears*
    Genie: I grant you 3 wishes.
    Me: I wish for another 3 wishes.
    Genie: Wish granted.
    Me: I want a years supply of pizza, all the money in the world, the best computer in the world, a mansion, a pet dragon, and for this thread to be locked by a moderator.

Genie: Wish is in the process of being granted. Enjoy! :) *dissapears*
    penfoldex and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.

5. I've made you a little image gallery of why this is completely wrong. It bothers me when I see people say things like this.

Before signing up to EMC, you had to register. On the registration page you saw this:

Going to the terms and rules would have shown you this:

After you read this and agreed to it, you had to go through a tutorial which has the following signs in I'm pretty sure every room (7 total):

Also, in one of the rooms we had this sign:

Finally, we in numerous spots in the tutorial and on the site refer you to the Empire Guide for the commandments/rules to which you will see this:

So, assuming I didn't miss anything, you get well over 10 "warnings" before you're even allowed to do anything on EMC. Now on to your point. You CLAIM that you only had x items and x stuff done with your hack/mod. Unfortunately, you've kind of killed a bit of trust with us by saying you were going to follow the simple rules we have and not doing so. So, how can we know how long you've been using your hack and for what it was and wasn't for? We can't. We only have your word, which as you know by the statement above doesn't really hold any ground after being caught cheating.

Long story short is, look at it this way. The two choices both result in you losing all your stuff. One lets you start over and hopefully in a more positive note from here on in, and the other keeps you banned.
  6. Now make the genie grant my final wish!
  7. Make it rain ice cream and tnt.
  8. That and the locking of this thread.
  9. Last post before locking
    :) :3 :p
    Res 10417 FTW
    Peace out
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  10. Too bad Legit. You can't be as legit as me in the final legit post. I'm too legit for you.
  11. You wish.
  12. Your profile pic + that post.

Burn.
    IamSaj likes this.
  13. My legit spam dispenser has been placed here. I will let you spew out replies until this thread is locked. Heal your comments right here.
    IamSaj likes this.
  14. "Hey buddy, I got a schematic for ya, my LEGITness!"
    - The One and Only Saj
    P.S: Look to the left of my post.
  15. A Spy's sapping my your Dispenser!
  16. You know, I just realized the title of the thread is a guy flipping a desk. :confused: Late Realization much?Edit: Though the person's puny arms would have not been able to flip the desk over in the first place, so the title is unrealistic as well.... :3
  17. Perfect.

To bad i'm not a engineer.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.