Many Updates / EULA Compliance Update - 8/21/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 21, 2014.

1. lol
  2. I got a funparks at Utopia FULL with 12 parcours levels

Can you made an fly flag I have spend two monds for it :(
    tuqueque likes this.
  3. Yes.

Yes you won't.
  4. Please stop with the trolling about the loss of residences.

You will not lose your residences unless you go derelict.
    The trolling is unnecessary and is taking this thread off topic.

Thanks in advance.
    boozle628, Parkerjv9, mba2012 and 6 others like this.
  5. Great updates :)
  6. Aikar, i have a suggestion. Why is TNT able to destroy cobble, most things that are cobble are created by players. stone I can understand, but cobble? I just don't get it.
    607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  7. I'm sorry if I totally missed it, since I am not a supporter anymore, does that mean the extra res's I have can be deleted? I read that if your still a supporter they wouldn't, but what about if I'm not.
  8. noooooooo you keep them
  9. No they will not be deleted for no reason, the only chance of you losing them is if they become derelict, meaning you do not login for 30 days. ( You can reset this timer by voting as well as logging in)
    607 likes this.
  10. Has this taken effect? last time I checked it still said that it will be changed on September 1st but those messages were still up on sept. 12...
  11. The date was that we would begin removing things at the 1st, not that we would be in full compliance.

However, due to the microsoft buyout, all of these changes are paused/some reverted until Microsoft makes an official statement.
  12. ok. thanks for the help.
    607 likes this.
  13. So then, what will happen if we spent money on vouchers for residences or got them from voting? Will that be reverted? I am sure it wouldn't be, but will the donating for residences come back if microsoft just says "naw we don't care, do whatever you guys want with your servers?"
  14. Well the vouchers still serve the same exact purpose even w/o the perks going away.

You use to not be able to get 6 res's, and it also required keeping supporter.

But, were likely going to raise the price back up to original idea since we dont know how long things will take.

Perm Res's aren't good for stability of the Empire, but we did it anyways as a final "get some in circulation" since it wouldn't be long term.

However, getting at least 1 from voting/tokens as planned will still happen regardless of what happens with EULA.
    fishmeal and Mr_Zulus like this.