Empire Minecraft is a collection of Minecraft Servers, with over 400,000 players, averaging 200 to 300 online during peak!All of our servers are integrated together into one large minecraft community. Our Minecraft Community is the core of a great experience.
Our minecraft survival servers are a friendly place to enjoy the game, whether you are a new to minecraft or a veteran, There is something for everyone to do.Our server focuses on the idea of Play Your Way, meaning we give you the option to play the way you like best.
Looking for a new minecraft server to play on? Then look no more, you are here.
Minecraft Survival Servers
Another one of our discussions considered the replacement of voters items, should they be lost, glitched, purged, etc from a player's inventory. We've received many tales of woe from players and after multiple issues, recognize that we need an official and stated policy for these. After deliberation, the standard policy is as follows.
This is going to be more of a mini-news than my typical page-long ramblings, but I wanted to at least get out something for the January month. I didn't quite expect February to sneak up so fast...
Event rankings are stated out of a possible 5.
- (was deployed yesterday but re-mentioning) By Popular Demand.... Wastelands now allows usage of Lock Signs. A big red warning will show when locking, as if the world resets, so are your items!! So please use it knowing it's TEMPORARY and your responsibility to remove your items from the Wastelands before it resets.
- Beds are now lockable
- Added /newplayers command to see anyone online who joined in past 30 days. Help these players get to know EMC and have a good experience!
- MiniBosses despawn timer will reset with combat, so they will never despawn mid combat.
- /loc now aliases to /compass so /loc outpost is same as /compass outpost, making more command combinations work.
- Compass now automatically sets itself to the outpost you arrived at on teleporting to an outpost, or closest outpost if changing worlds (ie: nether to overworld)
- /compass spawn now shows nearest outpost instead of the world spawn (which is irrelevant in EMC)
- Loot announcements range increased from 16 to 48
- Survival AI Improvements! Attacking monsters from a far away with bow's would sometimes be ignored and the monster would act like you didn't do anything because it was too far. Now, that monster will start coming after you...
- Momentus, Enraged Creepers, Enraged Zombies no longer will follow you into water.
- Marlix will try to avoid cramped areas,...
Therefore, *insert drum roll* with the new year, I (Krysyy) will be hosting FireFloors weekly as well.
So here's where you come in again. I need to know when is best to host the FireFloor. Please read over the available options and choose the one that best suits your time schedule that you could/would attend. Then I can use this to determine a good schedule that tries to alternate to hit the most requested times.
Exciting update time. everyone always says "It's the little things that count", and we sure hope this update reaffirms that!
This update has focused on tiny improvements that just overall improve your experience and should greatly help new players who are new to how the server operates.
- Added new "Respawn Closest" system. Upon death, if an outpost is closer than your current bed, or no bed is set, that nearest outpost will be used instead.
So no more spawning in Wastelands Center when you were at Wastelands NW. This applies to Frontier Wild too.
This will not apply to Frontier Nether, it will always use vanilla logic there, But does apply to Wastelands Nether since it has outposts.
If your bed is closer than the outpost, you will arrive at the bed. Essentially, it will put you as close to your death location as it can.
If you WANTED to go to your bed, simply turn the setting off, die again, and you will be back at vanilla mechanics.
- Major overhaul to /res cset/cpset etc. Chicken performed voodoo on our Chest UI system and massively overhauled its capabilities.
Now includes sounds for clicking and many more flags now manageable.
- /loc and /compass have merged, now being 1 command to see everything about your location, direction, and compass target.
- /loc now shows current Region (Nearest Outpost) for Wastelands and Frontier Wild (See above)
If you can never remember which one you're...
I encourage people to try and build something new! Find your inspiration, break out those picks and make something awesome = )
ENTRY DEADLINE: FEB 19th, 11:59 PM - EMC TIME