Empire Minecraft is a collection of Minecraft Servers, with over 400,000 players, averaging 200 to 300 online during peak!All of our servers are integrated together into one large minecraft community. Our Minecraft Community is the core of a great experience.
Our minecraft survival servers are a friendly place to enjoy the game, whether you are a new to minecraft or a veteran, There is something for everyone to do.Our server focuses on the idea of Play Your Way, meaning we give you the option to play the way you like best.
Looking for a new minecraft server to play on? Then look no more, you are here.
Minecraft Survival Servers
Like all wars, it began simply with an argument. In this case over who could do the most damage on the servers, Simon with his lightning bolts and magic or Chin being well, just Chin. Chin wandered around the swamp they were in, breaking witches and their huts while Simon blasted the slimes that jumped around. Maybe the gas created from the blasted slimes affected them or the witches fought back with magics that enraged them but it soon devolved into a battle, Simon and his clone army of B4d M3n and Chin with his army of player disciples wielding broken sticks.
The Stage was literally set and other senior staff began lining up behind one or the other, betting on the outcome. But something happened that no one expected, a bird had snuck into the fray. It's still unclear whether it was a chicken or duck or some unlucky green bird that had wandered in from Aikar-knows-where but soon there were battles all over. B4d m3n vs disciples, chicken vs duck, boulder vs giant. What had begun as a minor argument had turned into a dreaded thing, Staff War I.
At first, the chickens were outnumbered by their slow hatch...
Another one of our discussions considered the replacement of voters items, should they be lost, glitched, purged, etc from a player's inventory. We've received many tales of woe from players and after multiple issues, recognize that we need an official and stated policy for these. After deliberation, the standard policy is as follows.
This is going to be more of a mini-news than my typical page-long ramblings, but I wanted to at least get out something for the January month. I didn't quite expect February to sneak up so fast...
Event rankings are stated out of a possible 5.
- (was deployed yesterday but re-mentioning) By Popular Demand.... Wastelands now allows usage of Lock Signs. A big red warning will show when locking, as if the world resets, so are your items!! So please use it knowing it's TEMPORARY and your responsibility to remove your items from the Wastelands before it resets.
- Beds are now lockable
- Added /newplayers command to see anyone online who joined in past 30 days. Help these players get to know EMC and have a good experience!
- MiniBosses despawn timer will reset with combat, so they will never despawn mid combat.
- /loc now aliases to /compass so /loc outpost is same as /compass outpost, making more command combinations work.
- Compass now automatically sets itself to the outpost you arrived at on teleporting to an outpost, or closest outpost if changing worlds (ie: nether to overworld)
- /compass spawn now shows nearest outpost instead of the world spawn (which is irrelevant in EMC)
- Loot announcements range increased from 16 to 48
- Survival AI Improvements! Attacking monsters from a far away with bow's would sometimes be ignored and the monster would act like you didn't do anything because it was too far. Now, that monster will start coming after you...
- Momentus, Enraged Creepers, Enraged Zombies no longer will follow you into water.
- Marlix will try to avoid cramped areas,...