Your gaming Setup?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Squizzel_Boy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. What?

2. After I got new monitors, you should've seen my smile :3

3. While she is sleeping, trade processors and motherboards with her. She'll never know ;)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Bah, let me show you a REAL setup :cool:

marknaaijer, Jcplugs, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  5. you don't even have to swap the Motherbaord they all have am3+ chipset :p
  6. Ironically, this is nola93's setup, too.
    Jimbonothing64 and jkjkjk182 like this.

7. Cropped out most of what I could in the back. My cats like boxes and bags so the house looks horrible but isn't. Sorry everything is black, that seems to be the only color anything comes in anymore. Plus this was taken with a cell camera cause I don't have anything else.

Just got a new laptop. Win 7. 6gb RAM, Intel i5 blahblah. I'm not planning to run like 5 games on High graphics at once so it does what it's supposed to.
    Some Logitech speakers held together by rubber bands because they've been knocked off way too many times. The right one is practically shattered but still works just fine. Left one goes in and out. Turtlebeach X12 headset. Turquoise 3Ds cause I have a short attention span. Onn wireless mouse. I have a keyboard somewhere. Remote to the ac/heat some pens and that green thing is a sports bottle of tea. I can't drink out of an open glass.
  8. Hey Hp... also specks?
  9. mine has too much dust in the vents to see it got to fix that soon:oops:
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. This is my gaming setup;):

I recently bought it :D
    o0_Jetfire_0o likes this.
  11. Specs?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. I'm too tired to think right now;)

This is what I know that I have:
    2TB HDD
    16 GB RAM
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. I would show mine but it is linked into the cameras setup around my home, and is also setup into the safe so there is 9 monitors and a bunch of time-lapse video cassette recordings all over and i also have private website servers running and a bunch of private programs on it, so i don't want to reveal that info.

14. Yeah, I have a camera. I just don't take pictures of myself.

It's a nice desk, but it's really old and it shakes when I type. Maybe I should type with more grace.
    Also, yeah, that's duct tape holding that headset together.
    *EDIT*
    Almost forgot... the "gaming" portion of this.
    I have the following:
    AMD A8-4500M @ 2.3 GHZ (2.8 turbo)

AMD Radeon 7640G
    8G RAM
    750G HDD

If I'm missing critical information, please call me an idiot and I'll fix it.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Blur the screen? :s This is about the setup not whats on the screen, or am I wrong? :>
  16. Where the heck do you live, Maximum Security prison?
    Joshposh70, thestar19 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. Nahhh, i have heard his local chat before. Torrent user, video "borrower" haha.
    mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  18. No, we have a lot of stuff that cost a lot of money in our place and people have tried to break in and steal them, we restore those old pop machines and Candy Machines and gas pumps. They sell for in the thousands for one, i also own my own corporation but i wont tell anyone because i don't want my family finding out and i made about 15k a week, atm it is shut down to reprogram it, (Hint it is a website, not saying anything else), and i don't like to store my money in my bank account, to me my safe is safer and my dad checks my payments so if he sees a huge amount of money coming in he will know where its from. Anyway here is of what type of stuff we restore, that picture is taken on our driveway,

the pic is not working here is a link http://imgur.com/sa3ncmE