Your gaming Setup?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Squizzel_Boy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Imac's are probably the one apple product that i will ever consider a computer. Since they can have up to 12 cores with 3.06 GHz (i think) i almost have to respect it.
  2. That
    DYI is in our DNA!
    Kiwi spirit XD
    It is rather emaculate
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. Tidy Kiwi's eh :D
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. Yea about that :D
    Meh it's all about being bothered :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. I think you are referring to the Mac pro.
  6. This thread makes me very jealous... I should stop reading it now :p
    TheSpyPie likes this.
  7. I wish mine looked that clean.. My case doesnt have the space in the back to do that though...
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. Im just too lazy to do any wire cleaning:p
  9. Aren't iMacs desktops? I'm referring to whatever apples desktops are.
  10. They have two desktops, the iMac and the Mac Pro. The iMac is the all in one, big screen computer. The Mac Pro is the silver tower that has the better internals.
  11. And if you buy a 9k Mac Pro you get two prossesors and 12 cores...
    And no video card XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. I'm taking about the mac pro.
  13. My setup
    Note the other screen is for an old computer in the second picture.
    I was given all the others plus the second one to have a wee play with (take them apart put back together).
    And yea that is ram and 2 hard drives lying there
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. Today I got a new desk...
    image.jpg image.jpg
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. A macbook.
    Occasionally I play games on my iPad or iPhone.
    Im not much of a gamer.
  16. I just got a think pad edge 2 gb ram and intel core i2 duo

But saving up for alien ware or MacBook Pro or just a very very very very very very very very very good desktop and a very very very very very good laptop. Around 5000 - 7000 dollars gonna. E saving and selling for a long long time

Got a random straight line of blue pixels going down in the middle of the screen.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  17. For that price you shouldn't get a macbook pro.
    I only recommend the base 13"
  18. No the think pad was 1500 but that is a lot but I might get a windows 8 i7 ultrabook 4 gb ram
  19. 1.511.84 dollars to go until I get my alien ware laptop m17x with 8gb ram and 500gb hard drive and also intel core i7 turbo boost 2.0 and purplish lighting for the back lighting. :) So happy :D
  20. To be honest alienware is not all its cracked up to be, all you are really doing is buying a name.... with the money you are planning on spending you can get a laptop customized to your needs that is far in advance of what alienware's top model has to offer. You just need to shop smart and look around for this.