Your gaming Setup?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Squizzel_Boy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Also, are you the guy that those pawn guys on the "history" channel always go to? I'm pretty sure you are.
    (Also, people really need to learn what a corporation is... but I guess nobody cares anymore.)
    mba2012 and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  2. No we are not, we restore and sell at antique shows, we sold at a few others like cottage life in Toronto Ontario.
  3. That sounds like you are doing something extremely illegal.
  4. I was thinking the exact same thing! Also if you are making 15k a week you probably still shouldn't be living with your parents... Unless you are like 13.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I highly doubt that.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.

6. So...
    LOL. Exactly. If I was making that, I wouldn't have been stuck at my dad's til 21. I'd also be able to pay my bills and my parents were NEVER that anal about my bank account/money. I could spend it on what I wanted/needed. So I reiterate my theory from yesterday:

jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. wow the CPU and GPU ere the most important thing to know
  8. can we not talk about finch's whatever it's called, I mean it'c not illegal to revamp something and sell it.
    we have shows in Britain where they do that xD
  9. That his family's business, not what he claims he does lol:p
  10. what does he claim he does?
  11. just black out the screens on paint?
  12. I'm sure someone who makes 15k a week can afford something besides paint.
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. Its super private and secretive, and requires a lot of security stuff, so thats why we have our doubts:p
    mba2012 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  14. here is my new portable Gaming setup. I share it with my sister
    • Processor Type : Intel® Core™ i5-2410M
    • Processor Technology : Dual Core
    • Processor Speed : 2.3GHz1 with Turbo Boost Technology11 up to 2.90GHz1
    • Processor Cache : 3MB
  15. whats the GPU in it?
    it's all well and good having a good processor but if it's got a bad GPU it's not really going to be all that good
  16. Might show mine later, when it arrives...
  17. I have a pc.
  18. Lol... this is just my travel pc.... lol! love the hidden text :p lemme just see what it is one sec t1700 that is all i can find on it its Intell... Preaty old
  19. ETA my new build; 10months lol... no jk
    mba2012 likes this.