XPGrinder.inc

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mrsmiley99, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright.. at this point, I understand you guys are debating/trolling what nots its.. just a hijacked thread full of internets.. however, i would ask that any conversations out side of the focus of the main topic please stay out of the thread. If you guys would like to debate this topic, feel free to :) just create another thread label it "[DEBATE] Topic Topic" so the moderators do not attack with delete buttons.. and then carry on. I am all for a good debate over whatever.. however, this is interfering with the original scope and is now affecting the actual business of the player.
  2. Exactly, can we get back to the xp grinder?
  3. It's not my fault the thread went to 5 pages before I first saw it! Some people work a real job ya know. ;)

Now as far as the thread, People are ALWAYS hiring other to dig dirt on residences or run their shops. There is NO reason someone can't hire to build XP farms. Also there is NO COPY RIGHTS on the internet, unless it is a real business that barters real income.
    K3110ugh likes this.
  4. Thank god - the world is safe; nmanley has a real job!

Wish i wasn't such a looser without huge income :'( :rolleyes:
    nmanley likes this.
  5. actually.. the post quoted is what I would like the thread to steer away from. This is no longer a conversation about who did who wrong or what. The post was originally about MrSmiley's business... I can understand how you could have been confused.. because as you said.. this has gone on for 5 pages xD
    hayleycolgan, nmanley and Mrsmiley99 like this.
  6. When did I say they aren't real people? I said people need to mature if you are getting upset online. Why do you take a game seriously when it is just a game. I also don't see how people with depressive disorders losing it over what someone said to them has to do with this.
    Like people, threads evolve. Sorry, I forgot no fun on the internet.
    nmanley, ISMOOCH and PThagaard like this.
  7. This thread has been closed as it has gone WAY off topic. Mr, I'm sorry this happened and you can feel free to make a new thread. To his haters, nobody owns the right to sell a service selling mob grinders. He doesn't have to ask anyone for permission to do so. Every great idea is based off another idea. When Justin and I started EMC, we didn't go around asking the other server owners if we could. If anyone attacks MrSmily in his new thread, should he decide to make one, I will be handing out strict warnings and possibly temp bans. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.