XPGrinder.inc

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mrsmiley99, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you say its worth it but you find it your self so your basicly paying him 1k r to dig a hole under it
  2. The efficiency of a mob grinder can greatly change based on the design around it. Simply digging a hole under it, will work, but doing a host of other things to it can make it way better.
    PThagaard likes this.
  3. no im paying him 1k to do it for me, cause having money means i can be lazy, i have other stuff going on right now that I need to work on. I just payed 4 people to plant my farm and now I have 6000 wheat.
  4. The most important investments are the constant availability of resources such as wheat and XP
  5. Im also investing in a giant livestock farm that I can breed using the wheat.
  6. You don't understand. He doesn't find the spawner. You pay him after you find a spawner for him to make a grinder around it.
  7. No forum posts are the most important investment.
  8. You are also revealing the location of said hypothetical spawner.
  9. I call dibs on the letter 'e', what you gonna do nao haters?
  10. I already called "the" which includes 'e'. Sorry.
  11. I call dibs on the words 'EMC' and 'MC'. Xxxx.
  12. I'm EXTREMELY angry at the moment. First of all:
    To you all, it is not the fact that he stole the idea, it is the way he did it.
    1. If you're going to ask for permission to use another persons idea, you don't set it up straight after I say No.
    2. If you're gonna steal it anyways, at least think of an original bloody name, instead of ripping that off too.
    And if you want to troll, when I am being serious, go annoy someone else. I don't appreciate it.

And I can pretty much guarantee if you work with him, you won't get the same professionalism I give. Look at his TEXP then mine, look at his post and then mine..

Now I will ignore all future trolls.
    slozon, Mrsmiley99, AzRicer and 3 others like this.
  13. tbh, your the one trolling.

Who IS the original owner of this "Idea"? Im sure its not you. Im sure its not anyone from EMC - so who should he name?

Edit:
    TEXP doesnt say its a good exp farm - just your there alot :)
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  14. Well I sure didn't copy - I don't play on any other servers, and he got the idea from me..
    But there isn't anything I can do about it, the fact of it is: He asked for permission, I said no, he did it anyways.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  15. EMC HAS AN e so he still has dibs u can have MC

wonderful thing called the edit button :)
  16. Maybe this thread should be closed and if Mrsmiley99 wishes to continue making XP grinders for people, he should should post again for a clean start. Either that or all posts non-related to the business be deleted. None of this arguing, trolling or 'he's right, he's wrong' is really good on a post where someone is trying to start a business.. no matter whether the idea was stolen or done in the wrong manner, or whether you agree or disagree with the situation. Just my two cents.
  17. How is he STELLING ideas
  18. I'm sorry you take a game so seriously that you can't enjoy a joke. If I was going to troll it would be as easy as posting a "Why so srs?" image.
  19. No, I can't enjoy a joke on this particular thread.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.