WOW! I'm just floored. It's all still there!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jrbitzer6012b, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hey All,

I just wanted to take a quick second to give this community thanks! I saw it was MineCon this weekend and I was like, maybe I'll take time out from being boring/adulting so much and log back onto mineraft and see what's up. What a change! But what really floored me is that EMC is still here! I logged back in, under some kind of undersea dome I was building like 3 years ago on SMP 7. I popped up out of the water and all my hard work was still there! It was so great to wonder around the giant island I had built and see my pithy little signs that I thought we're so clever back in the day. I traveled the rail system (still working!) to my old friend Alcidebarbo's Castle to see that it was still standing as well. We had combo'd on a giant cathedral (including a giant stained glass window of an exploding creeper by yours truly) and just sat and was in total awe. ITS ALL STILL HERE! Then I had to kill some weird turkey? But anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to the mods and admins and everyone in general who kept this masterpiece of player creation running all these years. That's it. Happy Building Everyone!
  2. Sounds awesome man, welcome back!
    You could add some pics so we can see the work too!
    padde73, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  3. This right here is one of the reasons EMC is so amazing: The work you do in the Frontier will never be lost or taken from you. Love hearing stories like this!

Hopefully you will stick around with us for some time and re-learn EMC (a lot has indeed happened in 3 years ;) ). Since you also mentioned Minecon, don't forget to claim your unique Minecon promotional t-shirt in-game! It will be available until noon EMC time tomorrow, so grab it while you can ;) Rread more about it here, too: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/minecon-earth-limited-release-item.74364/
  4. Welcome back :)
    indeed, emc is still here, and it is even more amazing as it was three years ago, great you're back :D
    padde73 likes this.
  5. Welcome back! I hope you're here to stay ;D
    padde73 and 607 like this.
  6. Awesome!
    Thanks for sharing!! :)
    padde73 likes this.
  7. Fantastic, Welcome back !!
  8. Welcome back! Remember if you have any questions, you can always ask! I hope you have a great time rejoining EMC's amazing community! =D
  9. Welcome back! :)