Worst promo on empire... 1 Cooked turkey! [legal auction]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Cardman142, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1x Cooked Turkey
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum bid increase: 1r
    Ending time: 24 hours after last valid bid

--
    Whoever wins this wins the very valuable COOKED TURKEY!

--

This auction is to mainly get Krysyy to add a rule for cooked turkey xD
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Let the games begin, 5r.
    Equinox_Boss and Cardman142 like this.
  3. It's a special event item. There is already a ruling in place for it. If players want to waste their time/rupees on a singular cooked turkey, then so be it. They are only available when you kill a special mob, so it's perfectly reasonable for them to be auction-able in any quantity.

Let the cooked turkey auction continue!
  4. 7r I say!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Oh ok makes sense. Thought you were gonna make a like minimum amount to bid like 10 or somthing since they are very common
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 100,001r
  7. Waste?
  8. Please keep posts in auction threads related to either making bids or asking specific questions relating to the auction.

The exception to this is if you're legally bumping the auction as the host or if you win the auction and you're making payment/pickup arrangements with the host within the thread itself.
  9. What about discussing(asking question about it) with a staff statement that was made in the post?
    such as this post or

Legitimate question, btw, I do not know the answer to this
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Followup questions are fine if they're relevant to the auction ongoing in that thread. If you want to discuss something that was said more generally, it's best taken to PM with the staff member(s) in question so the auction is not unfairly maintained on the recent threads list based on discussion that is not directly relevant to the auction at hand.

Question is best taken directly to PM with Krysyy for reasons mentioned in the last quote.

Clarification: I'm not saying no to posts like this:

What I'm attempting to do is clarify that each post needs to be directly relevant to the auction at hand. We're not against messing with other players (as long as it's rule complaint) while in a bidding war.

That being said, if you're trying to get something clarified with staff, it's best to contact via PM directly unless it's auction pertinent. So many auction posts come through on a regular basis that we simply are in no position to see all of them.

This said, if the question is time sensitive in relation to the auction, PMs are far easier than posting a followup question in a thread and hoping we see it before the auction closes.
  11. 101101
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. 101 111
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Winner! I'll mail after payment is sent :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Someone is happy ;)
    Cardman142 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.