World Reset For 1.3

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Jun 12, 2012.

?

Should There Be A Reset? Maybe Have A Comp For Best Spawn!

Yes For Reset And Yes For Comp! 14 vote(s) 18.2%
Yes For Reset And No For Comp! 18 vote(s) 23.4%
No For Reset And No For Comp 45 vote(s) 58.4%
  1. Theirs basically nothing new, yea theirs gonna be temples and pyramids, but nothing new. The pyramids provide sandstone and wool. Both craftable items, and so what theirs " treasure ". You can mine all of that EASILY. As for the dungeons, same thing. But there's mossy cobble and trip wires, all craftable except the mossy cobble that can be easily bought or found. And for emeralds, their gonna be ultra rare. I'm gonna be too lazy to mine that sobi will buy from the empire shop, if cheap.....

So theirs nothing to be excited about. Some people might be excited for the emeralds but it's just like diamonds, the only two differences are the valuableness and it's harder to find. I'm actually happy for the update and wild reset, I'm looking forward to scream like a girl when I find some emerald ore.

Edit: villager trading will be kind of uselessa unless you trade an item for emeralds.
  2. And say by to my 4 grinders! :(
  3. The emeralds are 25 times more rare than diamonds....
  4. A few temples, pyramids, and large biomes are nothing. Definitely not worth a reset. The last reset was do to major glitches due to new coding. If you want to find those new features, go out farther then anyone else. It really isnt that hard, just get into a boat and go.
  5. I'm gonna have to do some hardcore mining then. And Does anyone know what level do emeralds spawn on?
  6. Also, if emeralds are obtainable from villagers, then there is no point in mining them (except for ores).
  7. err there are diamond, iron ignots and gold in the chests hidden in the pyramids just mine the blue wool in the centre :D
  8. Very true. So jkjkjk182 is totally right, and backed up my point about will resets. Theirs no use for it, you can obtain all the items that you find in temples and pyramids by crafting or mining them in the wild. And villagers will trade you emeralds. No use fr a wild reset.
    MuffinCraft15 likes this.
  9. Just go mine it.
  10. forgot to say dont mine the blue wool block you fall about 20 blocks 1/2 a heart left and then you land a pressure plate witch activates 9 TNT underneath you blowing the chests up leaving some drops
  11. They are not... Villagers trade other items for emeralds.
  12. The items you trade are easy to come by.
  13. I read June 20th one time.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. I better stock up on wool.....
  15. nothing wrong with starting over in a reset, hey you might find a good spawner this time :D
    DavidBall likes this.
  16. I normally try to stay pretty calm, but WHOA!! Mind=Blown. They seriously decided to make emeralds obtainable from villagers? I mean, a wheat farm is even easier to make than a sheep farm and gives the same output. Or paper (which is basically free from reeds).

Well, my whole concept of emeralds just got blown out of the water. I was thinking there was going to be a super rare resource in the same.

I mean, ok, I get that EMC is a huge server, so finding 50 stacks of wool is pretty easy, but still, its just as possible to make a sheep farm in singleplayer....
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. The other reset was for the error of the new world hight,
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. New idea! Emerald farms. Get a bunch of sheep, get some villagers, bam unlimited emeralds and other items that the villagers sell in exchange for emeralds. I dont want to extreme storm on anyones emerald parade, but these emeralds will destroy the EMC economy if villagers can trade them.
  19. Nahh I'm good.