Works of Inaru Iona Grace

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by Luneyia, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Some of these are amazing, particularly the second post. Wow.
    607 and Luneyia like this.
  2. I could only dream of making such gorgeous art. Would you mind if I tried to add some detail and color in one of your black and white drawings? I have not done it in a while but would absolutely love the chance to try again.
    607 and Luneyia like this.
  3. SURE! I wouldn't mind :)
  4. Awesome! Just saying I am not too good at art stuffs so I will apologize in advance for when I screw it up :/
    607 likes this.
  5. Hehe its ok, its ART!
    Sir_Reginald_ likes this.
  6. Wowie, this one is breath taking
    Do you do commisions?
  7. What do you mean by commissions?
    607 likes this.
  8. I was actually wondering too :p
    Maybe she means like requests, but I'm not too sure.
    Luneyia likes this.
  9. Paid work.
    Technically not really a yes or no question, but a question of 'how much'. Everyone has their price :)
    Luneyia likes this.
  10. I can do paid work but super cheap like not even $10. I used to but now I just do requests
  11. $10 is a joke, you're way more talented than that. Post a thread on the BitcoinForums or something, entitle it "Artist for commissions", post the pic from the third post in this thread, and then just write "Name your price." and post the thread.

Should you decide to do this, I wish you all the best on your solid gold 150 foot yacht.
    607 likes this.
  12. My favorite one so far. I'm really impressed with your art. I've always been good at drawing but, unlike you and Alice, I can't ever seem to get the shading quite right to bring my art to life. These are some of the best I've ever seen. :) Keep up the good work!
    607, AliceF3 and Luneyia like this.
  13. Thank you :O Thats so nice of you! I do have a few more I've drawn this week. All this work is from ages ago, Ive only recently gotten back into drawing so the new ones will be up soon.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  14. OMG I found teh thread! These are all so awesome!
    Luneyia likes this.
  15. AHHHHH YOUR ONLINE YAY!!!
    melk73 likes this.
  16. Won't be able to do this for awhile, computer broke and for some stupid reason we took it to future shop to get repaired...
  17. IMG_3399[1].JPG

Hey guys :( Sorry for my inactivity lately. Im secretly on my mother's PC as both my PC and stupid laptop are broken or unable to connect to decent internet. I may not be able to be on minecraft for a while but I'll still try and post my recent draws up.

I have been drawing :) Thank god. Ive been try to get into more like I dunno decent stuff other than my little pony because I have realised how childish it is to draw everyday for a 15 year old. So Im currently using some google and tumblr references.
    AliceF3, SkareCboi and HylianNinja like this.
  18. IMG_3400[1].JPG

Anime Eye complications
    SkareCboi and HylianNinja like this.
  19. IMG_3461[1].JPG

Can I just say, that if you really like my art, then try and follow me up on instagram as it is a lot easier for me as I do actually have two working apple devices for now and its kinda where I post everything artsy
    AliceF3, 607 and HylianNinja like this.