WoolMart - SMP5 Public Shearing Farm

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kyzoy, Apr 29, 2014.

?

What do you call a Sheep covered in chocolate?

Kyzoy. 23 vote(s) 28.8%
A Scruffalupigus 11 vote(s) 13.8%
candy baaa 18 vote(s) 22.5%
a sticky situation 28 vote(s) 35.0%
  1. Wow, this hasn't had a BUMP in a while..

New updates coming soon!
  2. Do you sell shears at the farm? Last time I was there I looked around and I didn't see any, but maybe they are tucked away in a corner? I have some now, but just wondering for future reference.

Edit:
    I'm blind! I really didn't see that. Thanks.
    Kyzoy likes this.
  3. Awesome! I will for sure check it out and use it!
    Kyzoy likes this.
  4. Shears are sold above one of the four main teleports. ;)
    2014-06-29_16.24.45.png
  5. Definitely will use this for all my wool needs.
    Kyzoy likes this.
  6. The 100k is still valid, read the OP for more info. ;)
  7. Bump, 11289 is operational.
    Kyzoy and nick_godoy like this.
  8. If anyone is familiar with the situation of WoolMart over the past eight weeks, could you please contact me on SMP5.
  9. WoolMart is now fully repaired!
  10. \(o3o)/
    Kyzoy likes this.
  11. thank you for your service to the community!!!!
    Kyzoy likes this.
  12. Updates:
    - Fixed an issue where the top four (top two on each pillar of five) chests were buying for less than the ones below!
    - We maxed out 10 DC of White Wool! I am still selling wool for 112 per 64! :]

FANTASTIC Projects are on the Horizon!
    ShelLuser and DavetheWaffle like this.
  13. It's been a while since this has been bumped.
  14. It's been a while since this thread has been in the recent threads, new players need to be informed! Help spread the word, and make EMC a more wool friendly place.

Enjoy this gif of a sheep dancing—
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. Everyone needs to know about this!
    ShelLuser and Kyzoy like this.
  16. I use this place all the time ._.
    Kyzoy likes this.
  17. Wow!

I opened WoolMart 586 days ago, and it is still running; entirely from the community.

I began this project with NZScruffy when I was only 75 days old, and it has blown up to a well-known service. I'm grateful for the amount of use this has been getting.

It's been a long time since I've been able to update; changes are under way!

What's to Come:
    • I'm going to fix the eyesore! I am in the progress of designing/building the "cover" over WoolMart. I'm not sure how much this will affect the interior layout.
    • Buy and sell signs are going to be raised to a little bit less than malls. I've been getting a few complaints that the stock is low on the most popular wool at certain times, so I need to encourage people to sell to me more! Sorry :(
    • Shears will be restocked! I will fix the issue with the hoppers that had trouble putting shears into the sell chests. This doesn't mean you need to purchase.. in fact, I encourage you to vote and bring your voters shears!
    • For a limited time, you can visit /v +woolmartwhite to access shearing to three-hundred white sheep! As I am working on the exterior wall and road edits, I will be claiming the residences around WoolMart, so the locations will be changing, but the tag will remain the same.
    NOTE: During the time of my renovations on the exteriors, I will be using one of the residences spawn points, so if you spawn there, just type /v +woolmart again. I hope this won't discourage you from still coming and checking it out. ;)

The only thing that I ask of you, the community, is to give me your opinions, reviews, and constructive feedback of what I can do to improve your experience here. What was once a spur-of-the-moment idea, is now something I'm proud to be a part of.
    Go Sheep!
  18. Wish you luck on these fixes!
  19. BUMP

Please don't hesitate to leave your opinions below! :)