Why?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I downloaded Tekkit once; I had no idea what the hell was going on.
    Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  2. I usually just go out, punch a tree, gather some wood, make some tools, and walk and never stop walking... Usually cures my boredom. Plus you never know what you might find. I once, with my friend on his private snapshot server (that's what we call it because it always has the latest snapshot) and found a huge Mushroom island. I went a little farther and found a Sandstone Village with a pyramid next to the road like another house! Alithough I do sometimes do a flashback, using MC Nostalgia or something and go back to when i started playing, which is around 1.5 or 1.6.
  3. and what shall we build piggy?

why the hell do you have a sad face?! EMC is freaking amazing. WHY would you want to find another!?!? are you CRAZY!?

i felt the same exact way. don't feel like you're not alone... they gave me these ring things, and crap i had no freaking idea what the hell i was looking at. lol

4. I thought everyone knew this, but i have been banned from EMC for a while :( thats why i did sad faces. I need to find another server to fill that void in my life. Yes, yes i am crazy.
  5. well then, perhaps you wont be as stupid as you were before. lets hope things change. lol
  6. i have been playing on jeans server... i love tekkit... and i just started friday.
  7. I really don't know what we should build Battmeghs. I will prolly have a dream and think of something to build. :p
    PenguinDJ and battmeghs like this.
  8. Can someone give me a brief explanation of what in the world Tekkit is... I am rather confused
    Chascarrillo and battmeghs like this.
  9. Just wait. Wait for the Drag0n Egg arena. Wait for Community Perks. I understand you might be impatient but you have to wait in life. That's just how it work ;)
  10. You fly around in jetpacks while shooting people with your rifle/blow dart gun
    Chascarrillo and battmeghs like this.
  11. Try Tale of Kingdoms Mod
  12. Well the thing is, I always play in peaceful, when I get up to normal, It will make it all the more exciting, I also do this a lot, and with my res on the empire.
  13. With the way people are describing Tekkit in here, I don't think I've been playing the same Tekkit they have... It's just a whole bunch of mods added on top of regular Minecraft. And just like regular Minecraft, you're not given any instructions or recipes, so you either have to make use of Not Enough Items (which I believe comes included with Tekkit) or use the Tekkit wiki (or the wikis of the separate mods) to look up recipes for all the new goodies. It probably also helps to use the wikis to learn what all the new stuff is for. :p

Tekkit is awesome if you're tired of regular Minecraft. A whole new world of things to do opens up. Though to be honest, I prefer Technic SSP to Tekkit SMP, there are quite a few mods that don't work in MP, so Tekkit feels kind of stripped down. :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. I don't use tekkit but everyone keeps telling me how awesome it is.. Whenever I get bored, I usually just play around with mod testing.. Right now I am playing around with Twilight Forest, and when that bores me I am going to be putting the nega-nether ("heaven") mod into my standalone client.. (I have 2 client installations)
  15. Maybe you need a challenge like dig out a complete res down to bedrock by hand no tools wouldn't that be fun lol.

Yeah the dynamic's of the EMC has changed since the economy went bump with 1.3 lots of work and little gain. I am trying living in the wild atm on one of the severs so I can play in town on one and wild on another, so may be adding a bit more variety to the game is what's needed. I also helped a friend dig out there res a few days ago.

you could also make an xp farm on another server as xp moves between servers now and make enchanted tools at you res and sell them, it also does not take long to get to 30 xp.

anyway just a few ideas.
  16. PLAY TEKKIT & DITCH EMC :p
  17. :mad:
  18. i download tekkit and have some fun with bombs. i used to be in this position.
  19. Wild overused meme appears!