Why?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I can ONLY play on EMC now. I never liked MC multiplayer for that reason. Even just watching others discuss their current actions and projects makes my mindless mining more enjoyable.
  2. i'm the same way, i don't give a crap about any other place. i don't look. i don't care. haha. so, i either play emc, or single player.

and i did try tekkit once, but i don't understand it at all... i don't know how i am to play, or what i do.. or how i do it... =\ lol its just so confusing. >.<

a few weeks ago i tried to put the earth sounds mod on or whatever it is called, you can hear wind, you go underwater and it sounds like water... birds chirp... but, it wouldn't work for some reason with my texture pack... so. my minecraft either looks pretty.... or sounds pretty =\
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Do you play legit on EMC? Or do you just fly around, or not even play at all?
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Have you tried MagicLauncher?
  5. yeah, and i hate it. lol
  6. Why?
  7. it never seems to work for me, it just lags my game.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. Oh :(
  9. I have this problem a lot i am thinking about quitting
  10. hell naw!
  11. I mean emc
  12. I know would u like to do a project together
  13. What to do when bored on Minecraft:

You have built the biggest mansion already? Reached a rupee count that's already so high that you'll never have to worry about it? You're already hanging out with your friends on your Diamond benches, but you're not feeling comfortable on those? It happens to all of us sometimes. (or not)

But what to do if that time comes?

You can either download mods, texturepacks, anything that adds things to your games that you might like. Have you tried the Tiny blocks mod yet? Perhaps some other mods, Tekkit for example.

You can go start all over again, just put all your stuff on your residence, or in vault, and go all the way in the wilderness. Take only a few breads, and when you're out of those, you'll have to survive as you started on SP again. Try to make a wild base again, with everything on it. Try to get those Minecraft achievements again for yourself and if things go nice, even invite a friend to expand your nice small house!

What else? Go find a team for the upcoming DragonDungeons! Just ask around and you'll find some people you can join for sure! You might make new friends aswell :)

Still bored? Try some other games, and take a break from Minecraft. If you play it 24/7 it is understandable that it is getting you bored eventually. Just switch between some games, and you might feel more comfortable doing what you do!

Good luck!
  14. see, also, i'm fine on EMC, i don't get bored at all with what i've done on EMC... not at all. but its like, if i KNOW i have the power to start a world over... that is what makes me itch to want to reset it. lol
  15. Download Flans weapons and toomanyitems and mo creatures and mo creeps and weirdos,
    Make a superflat and then go around a village trying to survive till night. Never fails me, especially with a pistol.
    Also I reccomend the kovaics mod pack, it auto does everything. ;D
  16. I am about to release a secret project (I hope IcC will approve) that will be fun. I hope, not to many people will help out, because I am hosting this project on my Laptop which probably can't handle to many people. But I have said to much already... I will start a thread on my 1000th post :)
  17. Play some Super Hostile maps by Vechs i recommend Infernal Sky II for your first map :) i did it in not too long with my brother. It was very fun :)
  18. Me too :( I still can't find another server that can compare to EMC :(.
    battmeghs likes this.
  19. Even though its not Minecraft, try this.

http://balldroppings.com/js/

Its called Ballsdropping, and no, its not what your dirty mind thinks it is. Balls fall on the lines you make, and make sound.
    pat2011 likes this.
  20. I tried that, it looks fun but it freezes every time i draw a line :confused: