Who would you trust with your account?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PRO_G4NGST4, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Cute pic, but I would probably do the beating up. :p
    ..No, seriously. O_O'
    _Stads_, penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Lol, awesome.
  3. let me tell you something. certainly not you. or anyone here but oidking, who already knows it. xD
  4. I'm going to ask that you don't give false accusations against the hard working staff here. Not once have I seen a report or message from you with any such information. I remember you once tried to bribe me with "information about hackers" if I gave you rupees, so simply berating others for no reason isn't going to go a long way with you, unfortunately.
  5. However, to the topic at hand...I suggest to everyone here, to NEVER give any of your personal information to anybody for any reason at all. There's no reason for anyone to ever have it to begin with. Any legitimate website/company should be able to help you out without needing your sensitive information like passwords. Here for example, we can change your PW to a default one should you ever lose it (and access to your e-mail for verification), however we can't tell you what your current one is, because even we don't have access.
  6. Why so serious it is just a simple question. lol.
  7. Because there are people that gullible or who don't know that you can't trust everyone with your stuff. There are also people who give out their info and then turn around and try to say that IcC or Justin or whoever gave it to them and they didn't and that it's their fault, not the account owner.
  8. gull.jpg
  9. The only person who knows my password is my brother and my sister.

My sister needs my account to play MC, because she hasn't got one yet (she's getting one in January for her birthday, though) and my brother because he watched me type my password. I CBA changing it, because he gave me his password so I could help him out with something.
    I only use his account as an alt on other servers...
  10. I would trust s12hb10h(because he's my friend on emc) and backpackboy(whom I just met)
  11. Really?
    jkjkjk182 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. You just met somebody, and you're already trusting them with your password? How do you know they won't get you banned? And a friend over the internet, with your password, isn't going to end well, either.
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and RainbowChin like this.
  13. Yup, really
    I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and s12hb10h hes always been there for me.
  14. "just met" and "has always been there for me" were mutually exclusive last time i checked...
  15. Whats your social security number? Dont answer this!
    mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. **************
    ^ bam
    Hiding some text eh lol
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Me, myself and I
    mba2012 likes this.