Who has the highest Likes to Posts ratio?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _REMOVED_63902, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Well... profile posts don't count towards the total number, while profile likes do, which is a bit inconsistent, in my opinion.
    I know though, you're correct, but you probably know what recent event regarding your profile I was referring too ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. That is true, you're right there, but I don't make too many profile posts to be honest, anyway :p

I don't actually know which event you're on about... unless it was an event that wasn't so recent? :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  3. That time you made a screenshot because you thought you might be the one with the most alerts at once... when haas and his friends liked all your profile posts with all their accounts :p
    Not that I mind at all, I'm just kidding around ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I didn't ask for the likes, but they decided to go on the spree :p I'm sure some people have had more alerts than that before anyway, but I don't know - checking my morning alerts was so much harder after that spam :rolleyes:
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  5. True. But any likes given after my reset is counted.
  6. 1.2 likes per post.

I'm surprised.
  7. Have an alt, making a post, do a huge giveaway with lots of promos and rupees, asks a like to participate, everyone gets 1k (or more) too when liking.

ratio : over 9000!

As for me : 0,28
    I think it makes me the one with the lowest ratio atm.
    FWRonald likes this.
  8. Im to lazy to math mine any one want to do it for me??
  9. I need to let more of my inner grumpiness through more often. 568 posts, 1577 likes.
    2.77 means you lot are more bonkers than me.
  10. Obviously your lady likes all your posts because I'm sure she likes everything you do. You can tell that from the look on her face.
    607, FDNY21 and Dufne like this.
  11. People spam liking my posts. That's the only reason :p
  12. Mine was over 2 then I started talking about geopilitics and it quickly degenerated xD

Close to 1.1
    607 likes this.
  13. Probably a valid point, but mainly for profile posts, she probably doesn't see a lot of my site posts. :rolleyes: Just like her, she'll receive many from me on her profile page. But that shouldn't be a surprise! :p
    607 and God_Of_Gods like this.
  14. That was kind of a joke because in your picture you have that big smile and she has a look like, "ah, I take him or leave him" on her face.
  15. That's just one of her many smiles, I do a similar one to that one too sometimes :p We both had a very fun and happy night ^_^
    607 likes this.
  16. It's not allowed to promise money or items for likes, or anything really, other than gratitude.
  17. TromboneSteve and Dufne like this.
  18. Because of a lot of profile posts but they don't get added, where her likes do... 607 was right about it not balancing that well :p
    607 likes this.
  19. Indeed, it's not really consistent... But oh well :p

EDIT:
    My god lol
    FDNY21 likes this.