white concrete

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Releias, Oct 16, 2017.

1. oki
    so
    anyone know where I can buy white concrete?
    the one place that I know sells it is completely out of stock ;~;
  2. /v 12221 on smp 6
    ComicalCanine likes this.
  3. ty~
  4. apparently they're out of stock
  5. How much do you need?
  6. ...and just in case you haven't looked it up or didn't know, depending on how much it is one of the easiest colors to get since it is bone meal in the center of 4 sand and 4 gravel. That will make the concrete powder. I know it is a very timely process but I helped someone this weekend that didn't know how to make it either so I wanted to toss it out there to see if that helped at all. Anyway, this may not help at all but if you only need a couple stacks may be easier and cheaper to make it.
    TomvanWijnen and NDubb424 like this.
  7. I need alot <~>
    working on a megahouse on my res
  8. I don't have the ruppees to buy all of that <~>
    I need ALOT of white concrete
    like ALOT alot
  9. You don't have the rupees to make the item, but you have to the rupees to buy the item.

EquableHook and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. uhm
    I need ruppees to buy the materials to make said items
  11. You said the opposite.
  12. I will be on in about an hour. I will look and see how much I have, and what the average cost of white concrete is and comment back with what I have and how much I am willing to sell it for. I will let you know asap. (Honestly, I'm not sure what I have. It's anywhere between 1 DC and 10 Stacks, lol.)
  13. thankies X3
  14. I actually didn't .-.
    "I don't have the ruppees to buy all of that" = "I don't have the ruppees to buy all the materials to make that"
    its the same thing
  15. I do not have white concrete, however I have a DC of white concrete powder. Since you would have to turn it into concrete yourself I will sell it for 200r a stack for a total of 10,800r
  16. I don't have even nearly that much
  17. Don't feel obligated to buy the whole DC. Just wanted to offer it to you since you said you needed tons. You can buy as much as you want for 200r a stack. Up to you!
  18. Time to get those shovels going then likely as if you don't collect and make it yourself you are either stuck buying the raw materials or finished goods for "like ALOT alot" which is gonna probably have a high cost. Hopefully you are voting and hopefully you are nearing a good bonus day (50, 90 or 100ish) as that may help a little.
    607 and NDubb424 like this.
  19. Honestly, this is the best advise you can get. When first starting out (Which I noticed you are when I looked you up.) the best thing you can do is collect resources yourself and save your rupees.

Best way I found to make rupees when starting out (found this advise on a forum thread from Aikar himself) was mining stone, converting it to Stone Bricks, Stone Slabs, Mossy Stone etc. and selling it to shops. I found I could easily make 5k in a little less than an hour if I used silk touch. A bit more than an hour if you do not have silk touch as you have to smelt the cobble stone into stone. But the best thing you can do when starting out is collect resources, and sell them back to shops to make money. Two good ones off the top of my head are /v +bulk on smp8 and /v +poof on smp2 or utopia.

My offer still stands to sell you what you can currently afford, but if rupees are a problem collecting the resources yourself are your best bet! I will even donate a couple night vision potions/water breathing potions to your cause so you can collect gravel from the ocean floor! :)
  20. I might wanna get 5 stacks from you