Which update is you're least favorite

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by PseudoDistant, May 24, 2017.

?

Which one bruh?

1.11 1 vote(s) 4.8%
1.10 6 vote(s) 28.6%
1.9 9 vote(s) 42.9%
1.8 1 vote(s) 4.8%
1.7 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (name the update in the comments pls) 2 vote(s) 9.5%
N/A 2 vote(s) 9.5%
  1. I believe that this is self-explanatory
  2. I didn't care much for 1.10.
    It was a small update with a few new blocks and ambient mobs. 1.10 was the transition period from 1.9 towards more frequent updates.
  3. 1.10 changed combat and now combat (PvP or mob related) sucks.
  4. 1.9 was my least favourite, it ruined PvP and everything related.
  5. I think that is 1.9.
  6. I don't PvP or do any combat. I don't care for the update unless it adds more blocks to build with... like 1.12....
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. Although I like Sheilds I miss right clicking swords :(
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. The only update I actively dislike is the one that removed the fire, water and lava items from the game. I think it's somewhere between 1.7 and 1.8, but I'm not quite sure. I wish that change would get reverted... :\
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Hello {echoes "hello"} :(
  10. It was kind of a joke. I made the link clickable for a reason, but the short-ish version is, that was the update that introduced a lot of custom features like Enraged mobs and minibosses, special items, and so forth.

There was zero discussion of any of the new features and it caught a lot of the community by surprise. This was also well before 'difficulty settings' were coded, and the mobs were a lot more difficult back then. I was, to put it mildly, extremely pissed off by the changes, and it's been something of a wry joke for me ever since - I still tease Aikar about it on rare occasion.
    synth_apparition and 607 like this.
  11. normal mode.

Edit: I seems to recall 1.3 being horrible. Lots of horrible bugs from Mojang.
    AlexC__ and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. 1.13 is gonna be my new least fav update with all the texture/command changes.
  13. 1.9 it changed Pvp
  14. I'm not sure if you can say that yet, before it having been released and passed. ;)
  15. Which update is you're least favorite

Windows Update...heh :)

Specifically it would be the Win 10 version where Microsoft is trying to remake the game without Java. I sense if it gets to that point, the creativity would take a big hit. I could see Microsoft trying to figure out how to charge per plugin and mod thereafter :(

So I guess I would go with whichever update that was when the game was forked and may have begun it's trek downhill. I know it has been said they would keep supporting the Java version...but who knows, with the recent Bill Gates vs. Jeff Bezos, Bill may resort to unconventional means :confused: I can see it now...Microsoft Tax on Villager Trades :eek:
    ThaKloned, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  16. 1.10 was my least favorite, because it didn't really add much. They could've bundled it with the 1.11 update and that would've been better.
  17. The one that makes mobs not spawn on pressure plates and shifting floors
    Roslyn and ThaKloned like this.
  18. BROOOOO!!!!! ONE STOP MOB SHOP FOR LIFE!
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.