which server needs a new mega mall?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by jkrmnj, Jul 7, 2013.

?

which server needs a new mega mall?

smp1 4 vote(s) 5.1%
smp2 5 vote(s) 6.3%
smp3 17 vote(s) 21.5%
smp4 10 vote(s) 12.7%
smp5 3 vote(s) 3.8%
smp6 13 vote(s) 16.5%
smp7 9 vote(s) 11.4%
smp8 9 vote(s) 11.4%
smp9 9 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. Ladies, ladies, break it up. Your both ugly. Just kidding. Lets all be friends here.
  2. Smp4 Definitely
  3. We finalized SMP3 but smp4 was acctually our first idea. Like I said earlier, we are planning smp3 now because smp4 isn't popular enough. Sorry but just use vault. Savings will be worth it.
    DrewRadio likes this.
  4. SMP 6!!!!!

It is always so quiet…
  5. That is tied for second. That may be out second location.
  6. You could do smp8, but I'm devising a plan to make some sort of mall there one day, so it doesn't have to be your top priority.
  7. SMP 1 has WAY to many. MercenaryCrow and I are having troubles keeping the decent ones listed at 1010.

I recon 6 could do with a new one :)
  8. I'm in SMP2 but SMP6 needs more activity :p
  9. Smp 4 is pop becuse of the new project sooo um i think u would of made more on smp4 becuse of that
  10. But also r u having supporters or builders to help Becuse i will gladly help
  11. Sorry, we aren't at that stage yet. :p
  12. I want to thank everyone for suggestions but we are done now. Follow me for updates in the shops.
  13. What do you mean by supporters or builders? If we can keep one mall stocked and have some success and profit then we will definitely think of opening others.
  14. I mean like in the stage of building it
  15. ok. We are fine for now but if we need help I will try to contact you
  16. me agree and not just SMP3 is my home server, i can go into the wild, its just big shops have everything you need to prepare for the wild!
  17. smp9! first of all, there are only 2 real ones there, and they are both really expensive:) You will get SOOOOOOOO much business if you choose smp9
  18. Utopia. Nothing is on Utopia. (Shop-wise)
  19. Smp7 only has one mall open and it's barely stocked...but another one is being built.

2 is not enough :confused: