which server needs a new mega mall?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by jkrmnj, Jul 7, 2013.

?

which server needs a new mega mall?

smp1 4 vote(s) 5.1%
smp2 5 vote(s) 6.3%
smp3 17 vote(s) 21.5%
smp4 10 vote(s) 12.7%
smp5 3 vote(s) 3.8%
smp6 13 vote(s) 16.5%
smp7 9 vote(s) 11.4%
smp8 9 vote(s) 11.4%
smp9 9 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. It also isn't that popular. SMP3 is a little more popular with no shops. We discussed opening more shops as time goes and I recently making a deal with _stads_ to give up my utopia res. If this goes through I will be getting a res which could be a second shop.
  2. That would be a lot of flags and then if nobody was on (jkrmnj or I) we couldn't sell memberships. We are just going to let everyone shop but there will be member benefits that can be bought. I plan to make official decisions with jkrmnj today.
  3. you can fins it hard to belive all you want but i make on average 30-40k a day, they may not all buy but they do visit.
  4. Uh whoa...ive asked like 500 times for megamalls and everyone is like 18313 or 19009 -3-
  5. Yeah I'll send you a list of good shops that I know of on SMP9.
  6. Mega malls i'am the only one classified as such on 9 other dont keep the stock on the scale i do. there are certainly other great shops and malls
  7. For now o_o
    Olaf_C likes this.
  8. :confused:
  9. I know of at least 3 people making malls/megamalls
  10. I think SMP 9 needs a good mega-mall
  11. I recently talked with jkrmnj, so far we plan to do it on smp3 but we are open to opening a franchise once we are profitable.
  12. Your mall concept sounds good Olaf_C! Don't let anybody discourage you. Hopefully your mall will be successful on SMP 3 so SMP 9 can get a franchise.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  13. a little offended :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. You have a nice mall Death, but competition is a good thing for a consumer like myself.
  15. Olaf has been working on designs and coming up with costs. Getting started will cost a ton. Once the design is finished I will post some pics for everyone to see along with a rupee goal. For now this thread will be where we post all of the news for the mall. If our first mall goes well the we will open up others on more servers.
  16. Yeah the bad thing of smp9 is im the only one that seem to keep constants stock on a large scale and competition is always good it mean that i dont have to spend as much time stocking " well i hope"

cant wait to see that start and progression
  17. Just you wait Death I'll be trailing behind. Just... you... wait.
  18. amany have said that i only hope you dont let me down
  19. As do I.
  20. I have to. I was dared.