When You Were a Noob...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Ritunn, Apr 29, 2016.

1. When I started playing emc I reported someone in end for flying in utopia XD
  2. When I was new to EMC I reported a re message that said >>(someone) payed you 1,000,000 <<you paid (someone) 1,000,000.

I didnt realize it was just a res message. I thought someone had hacked into my account -_- :D
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  3. When first started playing Minecraft (that 6 years ago), I remember continuously drowning in water, because my world spawn was there and I didn't know how to move.
    JustCallMe_Bunni likes this.
  4. I thought to cook food u needed to throw it into the fire :D needless to say i never saw that food again
  5. I also tried that
  6. My first solo game in 2012 was interesting. I never explored more than 400 blocks away from my spawn/home (on the surface), because I was afraid I wouldn't find my way back. Then, a month later, I joined EMC and insisted on starting a shop. Thus I setup a cobble chest which apparently was a rediculously low price and sold out constantly. Live and learn...
  7. when i started i was a griefer i took down 5 servers all owned by a abuse happy 11 year old kid then i came to emc and i learned about a good kind happy community and i decided to try it and i have loved almost every minute of it XD
    JustCallMe_Bunni likes this.
  8. When I started playing on my brother's server, I was still learning the game. He introduced me to branch mining so we could get diamonds. I would bring a crafting table, an axe and sticks so that I could make torches along the way. It took a few times of him wondering what was taking so long when I said I needed more torches. I told him it took a while to make them. He saw me using the crafting table and had a good laugh. It took me a while to remember that I didn't need a crafting table to make them.
  9. when i was a noob i thought making a mall was a great idea and would make me rich

boi was i wrong
  10. I remember when I first got minecraft (i just remembered this now) that my dad and I were 'stepping' through it together.
    He had the (what I thought was) genius idea to build a house on an island so that no mobs would spawn. Of course I agreed because I was a noob.
    Obviously this didn't work.

Moments like these annoy me.
  11. Too many noob stories. What sticks out to me the most was after joining EMC I wanted a beacon. So kill a wither and do it myself. Went out in the nether spawned 1 and died so fast I didn't know what happened. I had the best gear, the best sword and I knew how to kill witherskele's. No big deal, I have back up Armour, go get that to gather my stuff. I couldn't get back to where I died. Even if I did the wither destroyed it anyway. I went through every piece of equipment I had. Even tried completely unarmed. This experience terrified me of the wither so much. Much later I came across 1 in the wild. I went to town and wanted to see how others killed him. He was eventually stuck in a huge lava lake and after 10 mins of arrows from this guy still wouldn't move. The guy quit. I decided to go back, get my bow and exact my revenge from the past. He eventually freed himself. I ran home to regear. Got all my best gear. Had an exit plan from him too. When he busted through the block to attack I was afraid of dying and losing my best gear to HIM again!! So I turned and purposely jumped into the lava lake so he wouldn't kill me and take my gear. I didn't even hit the lake before I realized what I just done. Those were my 1st 2 wither encounters ever.

A while back I auctioned 15 beacons that I made... Now... I ain't afraid of no ghost.
  12. I started playing on the Xbox 360 in a version equivalent to PC's 1.3 I believe. I made an oak wood plank box (the game gives you a mini tutorial no mstter what, but I just spam clicked through most of it), and made a fence. I planted 3 oak saplings, and planted 2 seeds on tilled land. Thinking oh, I should water it! I ask my brother how to get water. He tells me how, and then I run back to my seeds and pour water on them, thinking well you pour water on plants' soil irl, why not here? Needless to say, the plants broke and I was thoroughly confused.

I later also was killed by an oak tree. After a creeper exploded on me, leaving me with 1/2 a heart, I started running home. At the exact time I ran over an oak sapling... "... suffocated in a wall."

When I first joined EMC I sold terrible written books for 5r. If you ever see a book signed by SilvrBuildBlocks, do not read for sake of your sanity. Please.

When wool was easily obtainable, I finally left my little patch of home and made trsils.... of colored wool carpets. It never occurred to me to use torches or any other thing in the game to make trails... until carpets were a thing.

Also if anything sounds awkward or is otherwise butchered, I am on phone so I apologize.