What's Your Building Project

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Silken_thread, Apr 28, 2013.

1. I was planning on building one my self, got it working in single player and got a schematic. But I just dumped 200k on ore busters and kinda don't have the funds for redstone.

Other projects are to finish the shop, finish the auto sugar cane farm. I've got a witch farm 1/2 done also a gold farm 1/2 done and nether fort 1/2 done, Just finished a tree eater and got it working good on smp.

I have a lot of half done projects that need to be finished.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  2. You should team up with Finch_rocks_1 between you you would have a lot of finished projects :p
  3. A massive theme park on Utopia. I need lots of rupee donations though...
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. :p Just building a little nice windmill on a little nice island in my residence, after that umm <.< idk really ヘ(。々°ヘ)
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  5. To 13470, go take a look around :p
    jacob5089 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  6. ok this is huge, thanks so much! now it may only take me a few days to finish my shack!
  7. Somebody has this house on Utopia, i forget the plot name and owner but ill find it and post it back here
  8. It was built a long time ago but I never kept up with it because I moved to smp2... I get what you mean but I just never keep going with it :p also I have about 213k and have 2 auctions up that are so far givin me 50k more :)
  9. Yes, you have now made Stew happy, please comment on the thread once it is finished saying weather or not it works. :DDDDDDD

EDIT: also, Im building a gold farm atm, iron farm, witch farm, and a wither skelly farm. (Only one close to completion is the witch farm lol)
  10. I... Am building my mini mall. I started out as a seven by seven or so cobblestone shack and now it's an eight floor stone brick structure :) I need more advertising though :(
  11. mba2012 and Silken_thread like this.
  12. I'm hiring britbrit3197 to make wool art Stick tounge out.png
    Does that count?
  13. Currently working on a market place and some sort of floating sphere at 205.
  14. Bumps For Builds!
  15. Its a project your working on so yes, getting ppl to help is just part of what ppl do. :D
  16. Where to start....
    Recently(ish) finished my maze at 2378, need to place signs at my shop on 2377, building a sky limit tree on 2376 which is currently going from Y:0-64 which still needs alot more work, and the sky platform above all of my res's on smp1 is my biggest project. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/my-platform-spawn.23905/ Contains a screenshot of the spawn of the project. Visit 2174 to look around. Also, I was going to make the iron trench aswell, had all the materials stocked up but since someone is already making it, I might see how Kadboy's turns out (if he shares the results).
  17. kadboy if u do on utopia it will fail since there are to many iron farms on utopia already my iron farm stopped producing iron because there are to many ironfarms
  18. you said 'to many iron farms' twice in the same sentence
  19. With regard to iron, gold, farms and mob farms / grinders etc. Over time these things increase and decrease over time as players get bored or move on to do other things. Like every block or item when the market is flooded the price drop's but it only drops to a level not to zero just cheaper then it was, because it is easier to get the item. ppl can now use iron to build with much easier then they could before because of the abundance but a large iron building could easily take from between 5 - 10 DC's of iron blocks. They would take several weeks for any player to cumulate at an iron farm.